Rochelle's before/after

Thanks everyone, 8lbs to go now!

Fab thread. Fab pics. Good luck with that last 8lbs xxxx

Can't wait to see your post when this last 8lb is gone so excited for you. Do you think you will stop when this 8lb is gone?

Great name btw same as mine ;)

from fat to skinny jeans

Can't wait to see your post when this last 8lb is gone so excited for you. Do you think you will stop when this 8lb is gone?

Great name btw same as mine ;)

from fat to skinny jeans

hello! I think I remember you from earlier 2013! Welcome back x

yes I certainly want to stop. I am pear shaped and starting to get very boney on my back, hip bones jutting out, collar bones very visible so I fear if I took it down another 1/2-1st I'd look far too thin. I am happy where I am right now, I'm healthy, quite fit I go to interval training classes and jogging (although nothing over xmas as no classes on and no jogging as pulled my foot and it hurt!) I think 11st is perfect for me even though 4lb overweight still on BMI chart. X

Fab thread. Fab pics. Good luck with that last 8lbs xxxx

thanks! It's actually 2.5 lb now lol well maybe a couple more after Christmas! I don't get weighed until tomorrow x

My gosh, what a transformation, you look absolutely incredible!

Well done on your weight loss - you have inspired me to keep at it till i get back to goal! :)

Wow. You look amazing. Congratulations on your fantastic weight loss. Can I ask how long has it taken you?

I have 8 stone to lose. Just rejoined SW last Wednesday and I'm daunted by the task ahead of me but determined to get there especially after seeing your photos xx

Hi

Just popped In to say 'wow you look amazing' you can really see the difference..well done

Good luck with the rest of ur journey x

Wow. You are an inspiration. Well done.

Wow. You look amazing. Congratulations on your fantastic weight loss. Can I ask how long has it taken you?

I have 8 stone to lose. Just rejoined SW last Wednesday and I'm daunted by the task ahead of me but determined to get there especially after seeing your photos xx

Its taken 22 months, it is daunting at first I agree, I just tried to take it one step at a time x

WOW!!! You look AMAZING!! Thank you so much for sharing your pictures. I've been trying to decide whether or not to join Slimming World USA online and this is inspiring. :) Congratulations on your success! :)

Back