Rockin Awesome!

Aseyan

I know I should wait until the week is over to announce losses but I got bored today and used a Ketostix and after realizing I was pink (whoooo!) I weighed myself. At the end of day two - 5 lb down already! This diet rocks! While I realize this is water weight its still so exciting to see! I can't wait to see what my total week 1 losses are going to be. :D

It's exciting isn't it :D I love this diet because you get real results and they come quick and fast which keeps you motivated (hopefully!)

Well done for getting to the end of day 2. Roll on day 3 :clap:

Congrats and way to go. BTW now that you are in ketosis -- if you feel hungry try to figure out why and avoid just eating something, because it should not be physical hunger.

MM

Last edited:
I did notice throughout the day yesterday that I was having pangs of hunger but not as severe as Day 1. I think for the most part those should subside but its funny that for whatever reason I'm craving a big nasty cheeseburger like no ones business. Maybe that's one of my trigger foods?

Woohoo! Great news Aseyan :). I hope I get as good results.

fat and carbs

I did notice throughout the day yesterday that I was having pangs of hunger but not as severe as Day 1. I think for the most part those should subside but its funny that for whatever reason I'm craving a big nasty cheeseburger like no ones business. Maybe that's one of my trigger foods?

Yep, fat and carbs... what we miss the most.

MM

Well done you! keep at it!!! its hard to get rid of the cravings, but its soooo worth it when theyre no longer what you crave for!
I used to have a terrible sweet tooth, but not now...
let us know how you get on when you WI

Back