Roisin's green day only food diary

Monday 20th June 2011

Breakfast
Fruit salad with blackberries, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries. Half a quite a large wedge of watermelon. Ate the rest of it throughout the rest of the day.

Lunch
Tomato soup (superspeedy, superfree) with two slices nimble bread toasted, topped with tomato and 42g grated low fat cheddar cheese. (HEA 1 & HEB 1)

Dinner
Rest of chilli con quorn with boiled rice. 20g grated low fat cheddar cheese. (0.5 HEA 2)

Snacks
Banana, 3 meringue nests, (7.5 syns), 2 teas with milk semi skimmed milk, peppermint tea

Total syns for day: 7.5 syns

Tuesday 21st June 2011

Breakfast
2 weetabix & 200ml semi skimmed milk (hea 1 & heb 1)

Lunch
Tomato soup, 2 scan bran with 2 triangles extra light laughing cow cheese, sliced cherry tomato (2/5 heb 2 & 2 syns)

Dinner
Indian takeaway (NOM NOM :D), vegetable rogan Josh (3.5 syns), boiled rice, poppadom (4 syns), small bit of peshwari naan (prob about 4 syns), OH scoffed rest thankfully!! 200ml semi skimmed milk (hea 2)

Snacks
Banana, quark with options white chocolate sachet (2 syns)

Total syns: 15.5 syns (and I feel like I've really indulged!)

WI today and lost 2.5lbs, got my 2.5 stone award. Really pleased/over the moon/ecstatic!! Was sooooo excited when the first digit was a 9!!! Have to say good now and make sure I don't regress to the 10s!!

Wednesday 22 June 2011

Breakfast
2 weetabix & 200ml semi skimmed milk (HEA 1 & HEB 1)

Lunch
The rest of my curry and boiled rice (3.5 syns)

Dinner
Quorn burger on 57g wholemeal roll, Cajun, onion and 20g lowfat cheddar cheese, sw wedges. 3 tsp ketchup. (HEB 2, 0.5 HEA 2 syns)

Snacks
Fruit salad inc blackberries, strawberries, raspberries, redcurrants, blackcurrants. Later I had a banana, an apple and a curly wurly.(6 syns), 3 teas with milk from hea 2 allowance. Peppermint tea.

Total syns for day: 12.5 syns

Thursday 23 June 2011

Breakfast
Punnet cherries, banana.

Lunch
Spaghetti hoops, apple.

Dinner
Vegetable stir fry (red onion, yellow pepper, orange pepper, courgette, mangetout, baby sweetcorn, carrot, mushrooms), with noodles and the sauce from the sweet and sour stirfry recipe in the green recipe book. Substituted the brown sugar for agave nectar (0.5 syn)

Snacks
3 teas with semi skimmed milk from hea 2 allowance, 42g low fat cheese (on it's own!!!), 2 alpen light bars softened in the microwave with a mullerlight yogurt. Curly wurly (HEA 1, HEB 1 & 6 syns)

Total syns for day: 6.5 syns

So theres been another absence!! Coinciding with me not sticking to plan...hmmm!! Wi tomorrow so not sure what it will being!! Ill try and update this as best i can :)

Friday 24 march 2011

B: fruit Inc raspberries, blueberries, redcurrants, blackcurrants

L: tomato soup, 2 scan bran with 2 slices extra light laughing cow cheese and cherry tomatoes (Some HEA 1 & HEB 1)

D: can't remember!! Eeek but it was a free dinner

Snacks: bottle of white wine, 9 maltesers, bag of doritos (49 syns)

Total syns for day: 49 syns

Saturday 25 march 2011

B: 2 weetabix & 200ml semi skimmed milk (HEA 1 & HEB 1)

L: 1 slice toast with marmalade, alpen light bar (HEB 2 & 0.5 syns)

D: 3 quorn sausages, mashed potato with milk and butter (rest of HEA 1 & 1 syn), veg including roast red peppers, onions and carrots, steamed Brussel sprouts, brocolli.

Snack: 2 alpen light bars, some jelly sweets (probably about 16 syns)

Total syns for day: 17.5 syns

Sunday 26 June 2011

B: 1 slice toast with marmalade, alpen light bar (HEB 1 & 0.5 syns)

L: bag of velvet crunch and 2 alpen light bars (HEB 2 & 4 sysn)

D: spaghetti bolognese with quorn, red pepper, yellow pepper, mushrooms, red chilli, carrots, onions, red lentils, garlic, tinned tomatoes and fresh basil leaves mixed in at end.

Snacks: muller light, Banana, 3 meringue nests (7.5 syns)

Total syns for day: 12 syns (that's my 105 - crap!!!)

Monday 27th June 2011

L: spaghetti hoops (was on a half day today so ate these at home before going in - then forgot to take anything else with me!!

D: savoury rice curry flavour.

Snacks: 3 meringue nests, curly wurly, 2 butterscotch, curly wurly, apple (yes an apple - I've been horrendous with my superfree over the last few days!) (guess 19.5 syns counting the bloody sweets!!)

Total syns for day: 19.5 syns.

I wonder how much the 19.5 additional syns this week will affect WI tomorrow :( have to stay in the 9s!!!!

I love your honesty. Forget the naughties and move on, you can do this! Maybe you can join me and make superspeed soup today?
Good luck hun. Xxx

ILoveCake said:
I love your honesty. Forget the naughties and move on, you can do this! Maybe you can join me and make superspeed soup today?
Good luck hun. Xxx

I really have to be honest with this diary... It's the only thing that keeps me on track! Plus I think if I have to write it down it limits the damage I May do!! I made superspeed soup for about 2 months over the winter period and really made myself ill with it :( can't face it! Have to be careful that I don't end up doing the same with my superspeed superfree tomato soup :D I definitely love the soups so maybe gonna try and make a different type of vegetable soup this evening. I'll shall keep you updated! lol xx

I know what you mean about the soup, I haven't put baked beans in mine today, I can't cope with that sweetness in it.
The tomato soup sounds lovely, do you have the recipe in your diary?

Tuesday, 28th June 2011

L: spaghetti hoops, slice of wholemeal bread toasted, topped with 42g low fat cheddar cheese, 2 apricots (HEA 2 & HEB 2)

D: spaghetti bolognese (leftovers from Sunday!)

Snacks: punnet cherries, banana, peppermint tea, curly wurly, 2 meringue nests (and they are gone!! never again!!) (11 syns)

Total syns for day: 11

WI today as well, lost half a pound and quite happy given my lack of superfree food this week. Going to concentrate on superfree this week and have a couple of new recipies to try as well. :stickdance:

Thanks for the link. Well done on your .5lb. X

Well done Roisin - You can REALLY notice it! :D xx

Wednesday, 27th July 2011

So after a 4 week break (almost!) I'm back. I literally ate mountains of cake, crisps, chocolate, biscuits, didn't count one syn, ate LOADS of bread and cheese and didn't count any healthy extras and managed to gain a nice 5.5lbs and a big belly to go with it!!! So totally done with my food I'm back on plan now (hopefully!) but I intend to count every morsel that pass my lips and no cheating!!

Breakfast
Half Galia melon, 175g cherries

Lunch
Banana
Apple
Large salad with lettuce, carrot, red, orange & yellow peppers, White & red cabbage. Tbsp mayonnaise (5 syns)

Dinner
Vegetable stir fry (red & orange pepper, red onion, mushrooms, courgettes, carrots, asparagus, baby sweetcorn) with noodles and a sweet and sour sauce from the green book (used tsp of agave nectar instead of brown sugar half syn divided by 2!!). Glass of milk (250ml semiskimmed milk - HEA 1)

Snacks
Muller light yoghurt, and that's it so far. Might have a wee cheese toastie before bedtime for my hea 2 & heb 1 but il update if I do!

Total syn for day: 5.25

Welcome back!!
You will soon loose that and be back on track!!!

Welcome back! 5.5lbs will be gone in no time.

Lots of people say they feel bloated when off plan.

P.s I'm very jealous of all the yummies you consumed!!!!!

Thursday 28th july 2011

Thanks both! I actually couldn't believe how bloated I was in a couple of weeks so was just expecting the gain.

Didn't have any toasties last night as I realised I drank soooooo much tea I probably didn't have any hea 2. Had a meringue nest instead so 8.75 syns yesterday (to be precise!)

Breakfast: 2 weetabix & 200ml semi skimmed milk (hea 1 & heb 1)

Lunch
Salad with lettuce and other leaves(!), tomato, beetroot, pasta salad with a little pesto, noodles with garlic and chilli dressing (5 syns approx).42g reduced fat feta. (hea 2)

Dinner
Back to Chilli con quorn (tinned tomatoes, onion, garlic, chillis, shredded carrot, lentils, quorn, stock, cumin, coriander, paprika & cayenne pepper) with rice

Snacks
Banana, apple, 2 mandarin oranges, muller light yoghurt and...... Cake!!!!! (prob about 12 syns....and sooooo not worth it!!), 4 teas with semi skimmed milk from hea 1 allowance, 2 peppermint teas. might have some alpen light bars later if I get peckish. Again I'll update this if I do :)

Total syns for day: 17 syns

Friday 29th July 2011

Breakfast
2 weetabix & 200ml semi skimmed milk (hea 1 & heb 1)

Lunch
Cheese toastie - was at a friends so couldn't turn it down but tried to limit the damage by using low fat cheese (hea 2), 2 slices white bread (8 syns) with butter (2 syns)

Dinner
Last nights chilli con quorn with sw wedges.

Snacks
2 Bananas, 4 mandarin oranges, 2 alpen light bars (heb 2). 4 teas with semi skimmed milk from hea 1 allowance, 2 peppermint teas. Meringue nest (2.5 syns)

Total syns for day: 12.5 syns

Finding it harder than I thought to keep the syns low again, plus I've a Chinese takeaway to get over me tomorrow night so may get the superspeed into me for next couple of days.. The superspeed tomato soup may be in order!

Back