Role Call.....

cupcake1

Hello everyone.

I've been on this forum for a couple of weeks or so, and there doesn't seem to be a lot of regular activity, although there seems to be quite a few names posting over the last month or so.
I just wondered who is still on the RC diet, and how you are doing?

I'll start.....

Tried RC online, but the site changed and a lot of it didn't work, so I decided to join a class 4 weeks ago.
I've lost 6.5lbs so far and struggle to stick to plan at the weekends, but I do try!!!

Over to you............

Hello i joined RC 6 weeks ago and have lost 26lbs :D
I too find the weekend hard but im determined to keep going and keep loosing.

I wish there was more activity on our chat room. There are a few of us around but not as many as the other forums. I spend a lot of my time talking to other ppl doing different diets coz even tho we mite not be doing things the same way we are still trying to get the same results. :)

MOO!
Do I sense some boundaries? :eek:
Lol, it doesn't really matter what diet everyone is doing, except around some on complete abstience you shouldn't mention food. :)
But like FAR said, we are all aiming towards a similar goal, not just pure weight loss but more importantly long-term maintenance. This is why I'm here for example, I get inspiration towards that.

My OH's mum was doing RC, not actually sure how she got on with it, she keeps alternating between Slimming World and this, but doesn't seem to be able to stick to one! :p Think she likes her hidden packets of crisps and such too much!

Weekends can be tough: but plan something for them! Go for a walk (yes even if it looks like it might rain ;)), or arrange to go see a movie with a mate. It's the boredom and loneliness that sometimes makes us reach for food on those days, so stay strong ladies!

Minerva, I wasn't intending to make any boundaries. I was just curious as to who is actually following the RC diet. I've been posting here there and everywhere too!
I did LL in January of last year, and have regained a stone, which is why I'm here now.
Most of us have experience of all of the popular diets and can all offer support and advice, but its nice to confer with people who are currently doing the same diet as you. I think thats the only thing I miss from RC online!
Anyway, its Friday, the start of the weekend, and I now have to formulate a plan of how to stay on target and not fall into a box of wine!!! :)

Thanks, that might be fun, but I'm very fussy!!!
I think I might go to an extra exercise class with RC tonight. I won a free session the first week I joined and haven't used it yet. It will give me a good start to the week, before my proper class and weigh in on Wednesday.
I've had quite a good weekend foodwise, but fell off the wagon a little with the wine! (How do people have JUST ONE GLASS???):break_diet:
Anyway,look forward to seeing you around later on. Do you go to the chat room?

Hi

I did RC last year and lost 3 stone. gained about 1/2 stone and need to lose another 3 to get to target..... went back in Jan but heart wasnt in it and i struggled through the fat buster fornight.

But i have been giving my self a serious talking too and am heading back to class on thurs!!! as i KNOW IT WORKS!!!!

Also got inspired by this months ZEST magazine and this weekend i am going to see how much a bike will cost!!!

Good for you gonabslim. Well done for losing 3 stone last year, and well done for getting back on track so quickly.
The diet really does work if you do it properly and it really isn't that difficult, is it?
Even when I'm not quite on track, I'm not that far off it, as the diet rules are so easy to follow. I just find my portion sizes start to expand a little more than they should. :)

yes it is an 'easy' diet. you can see how it works like input vs output. dont input more than you output!

So i think thats helped me cos i cant see the logic in how WW & SW work.

I nearly talked my self out of starting class again as i thought i could do it myself.... but i know i am kidding myself. i need the disipline.

Do you follow RC online?

Hello all.. My name is Donna and im joining my local Rosemary Conley class tonight.

I have been trying & failing at Cambridge diet for past 2mths :eek: :(
It was just not for me.

Ive never done RC before... and im really looking forward to getting started. :)

good luck Donna! you will love it!! you can eat!!!xx

Good luck Donna. You'll soon get to grips with the diet.

I started online, Gonabslim, but I joined a class 4 weeks ago. The online website changed just after Christmas, and there were so many glitches and nothing was working properly. It was very frustrating. I miss the forum on there though. Thats why its good to find a RC section here.

I am much better knowing that I have to go to class each week. I went to an extra session last night too! :)

Thanks guys :)
I really enjoyed my 1st class last night.
I've had a good day today.. im on 1200kcal this week.. loving that i can eat! lol :)

That'll seem like a lot of food after being abstinant, Donna!!!
Glad you enjoyed your class. I love that it MAKES me exercise at least once a week. :) Exercise is not my favourite pastime and I always have to make that extra effort.

Day 2 another great day feeling really good.
Still loving the food! lol :giggle:

I didn't think i'd like the exercise.. but i did.. ive even started walking up to the school.. rather than taking the car! :eek:
Thats a new one for me! :)

Hi all.. Day 3 for me today.. still feeling great!

Had a sneaky weigh this morning and im down 2lbs! :D

Even got an exercise dvd out 2day.. didn't manage it all.. but did some which im pleased about.

Hope your all having a good day :)

Where is everybody? :sigh:

Hope all is going good.. im loving RC diet.. feeling great! Day 5 today...

Looking forward to my next class this tuesday.

Am going to see if i can do an extra class this week too... does anyone know if that is poss.. ive heard mixed things from friends.. some say it's free? :)

I really enjoyed my class when i went back on Thurs. Consultant was very pleased to see me back bless her. she confessd shed just put me in her 'lapsed' box!! lol. Glad i stayed to class. reminded me of how excerise is fun and not just a chore!!!

extra class

:Dhi all, how are you all doing?
donna dont think it s free ,if you do a extra class ,do you mean for exercise ,its at a reduced rate if you pay as go at the one I was going to it was 3.50 for a extra exercise per wk ,same for premier
I had prem plus on that the extra classes are unlimited as i went 3/4 times awk
let mine go at minas not well not been for amonth or so cancelled till can exercise again

hi far ,hope you r enjoying usa are you on hol? if you are hope you have a fab time!
goneabslim79 glad your enjoying your classes

Back