Role Call.....

Extra classe are free (excersise only - no weigh in) if you are a premium member who pays £20 a mth standing order.

Hello everyone.
Donna, I think our RC leader charges £1 less than the weekly amount for the exercise class only.
Gonabeslim, How many weeks had you missed? I'm not looking forward to my weigh in this week, as its been 2 weeks since I went and haven't really dieted at all. (I show willing for a couple of days and then slip up!)
F.A.R, hope you are having a fandabbydozey time out there :)

Anyway, its nice to see a few 'faces' around regularly now.

Hello all,
Just started RC this morning after finding SW no longer worked for me (6 years and third attempt) and I think portion/calorie counting is the only way to go, plus I need the exercise!

Been starving all day but will get used to it.

C xx

:wave_cry:;) hi all I did sw for ages worked for me
for awhile then just sts for ages after awhile stopped going lapsed in to my old
ways and put most of it back on I think rc group is much better value for money
with the exercise class awork mate went so I joined her there at min not
able to get iam missing going!

:wave_cry:
;) hi all I did sw for ages worked for me
for awhile then just sts for ages after awhile stopped going lapsed in to my old
ways and put most of it back on I think rc group is much better value for money
with the exercise class awork mate went so I joined her there at min not
able to get iam missing going!

Gonabeslim, How many weeks had you missed? .

I missed 5 weeks!!! luckly i was only 1.5lbs heavier than when i left. so i was quite pleased with that. :)

I think not doing the fat buster fortnight has helped me cos i do not feel like i was starving myself like i did last time.

:Dwow only putting on 1.5 thats fab last year I DIDNT go for 3mths and put 16 b on I RENEWED MY Membership as it was cheaper than paying the back fees did you do that or are you premier Im now prem but have stopped it as cannot get through health reasons! the kickstart is very strict isnt it I found it hard!

I'm trying to get brave and force myself to go to class tonight. I've not been for 2 weeks and I'm sure I've gained weight. :-(

good luck cup cake. If you go to weigh in at least you will Know rather that just assuming. you never know it cud be a loss!!!

good luck for your weigh-in fingers crossed for you Im sure it will be fine cup cake!

fallen angel you will be fine when you get into it I've been doing it just over a yr with one or two hiccups along the way

Hi all.. my internet is down.. im at a friends at the mo.

Im still going great on diet lost 5lbs! this week at my 1st weigh in.

Hope everyone is ok.. will be back again as soon as i can. :)

hi its so annoying when net goes down isnt it fab loss well done I LOST 5 FIRST WK AT RC AND 3 ON 2ND

Back