Roll call and goals :)

Ok greAt will join you all in there. It seems a little busier on this board too then last time I looked.

Well had a load of turkey left over from Xmas so making that in a jar of curry with rice or 200g of potatoes- haven't decided yet and a mushroom bajhi on the side. Not used points that wisely but I will feel satisfied knowing got a few points for snacks left.
X

We're trying to get it going again :D. I for one can't do this very well without having people too talk it through with, especially those who are going through the same thing!
Your dinner sounds lovely! I'm doing work at the mo so will probably defrost something. Maybe taco mince?

The more the merrier, chic! As Hules said, feel free to join our other little threads going. :)

Hules, this certainly is a new day! Done ok so far, just need to keep it up. The more days that pass on track, the easier this gets!

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Evening all, day 1 almost done for me. Trying not to go mad with evening binges. Have some snack a jack multipacks in the cupboard to tide me over. (am i right in pointing multipacks as 1p?)

What's cal and sat fat? Usually 1-1.5 thou.
I've just discovered metcalfes popcorn. 76 cals and 0.2 so only 1pt.

X

Checked on my calc - S&V is 1.5 and Sour cream is 1.5 too. Still not bad though and i prefer em to crisps.

I prefer snack a jacks too. You get more! Although popcorn is even better. Tonnes! I buy mine as kernels and pop it myself. Spray some FL spray and use sweetener if you like sweet flavour and that keeps the points down!

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello everyone

I'm back on old weightwatchers as I could never get on with the pp. So many people can't, so just don't know why they don't go back to the old system.

My mum told my brother and his fiancee that she thought I was fat over the weekend which was a bit of an incentive for me. I'm not fat, but I am bigger than I was in my teens and my 20s. Don't need to lose much, just 1stone or so.

Have two kids (will never blame them for my weight gain as I was 9stone two days after having my youngest - had a bad time during my pregnancy and so didn't eat, eek). The only thing I find that is different since having kids is that when I do put on weight, it all goes to my belly as all the muscles are loose and such like.

My dieting downfalls are red winel, too big portions for dinner and snacking in the evening.

I go all day just fine. Even if not trying to lose weight, I don't eat breakfast (I know, my bad) and my lunch is always a healthy ham sarnie, ww yog and a packet of crisps. It just goes downhill around dinner time.

I find it hard to exercise as I am a single mum. I do have a cross trainer which helped me lose 3 stone after my first daughter. But I live with my brother and find it awkward to use it when he is in the living room and my youngest daughter is a right pain getting her to bed, so by the time she's actually gone to sleep, any motivation is well gone!

I want to lose my 1stone by July so that I can wear a nice dress to my brother's wedding.

Back