Roll call for all who are starting 01/11

k8te

From reading the posts on here, there are quite alot of people starting tomorrow, so thought we should have a roll call for all of us!

My name is Kate, i live in Christchurch, Dorset. I have a lovely hubby and two children aged 12 & 10. I have a dog, a large house rabbit and a pony. I am currently in my second year of mental health nursing, and loving it! And work as and when i can at the local trust.
I am not sure how much weight i want to loose but i want to easily fit into a size 12, currently a size 16/18!
So how about you all??

x x x

How about a roll call for those of us (re)starting from Jan 1 ;)

Im restarting today

Hey! I was planning to start tomorrow but bit the bullet and started a day early lol! Im Mandy, 27 from Fife in Scotland. Im a stay at home mum to 1 son, Sonny who will be three on the 11th of this month! Im at my heaviest and have a lot to lose so im in it for the long haul, ideally i want to get to 11 and a half stone, but im taking 1 stone at a time! Welcome and good luck to everyone xx

Hey Starlight! How are you? Good luck with the restart. I also restarted today! I say restarted...bt really its more like a first start as ive never really gave the diet a proper chance til now lol! Hope your well xx

Hey Starlight! How are you? Good luck with the restart. I also restarted today! I say restarted...bt really its more like a first start as ive never really gave the diet a proper chance til now lol! Hope your well xx

Hi there

Im good, have been off Exante for 3 weeks and gained 5lbs :eek: I cant believe it. Ive got 4 months worth of vanilla and chocolate shakes in the cupboard so its going to be 100%

Good to see you too xx

Yea, I'm starting too!

I feel like the new kid going to big school! :D

yeah i would have been too! my god ive put on a stone in the last month so to come off a VLCD and only gain 5lbs...well done you :) that'll be back off in no time xx

I restart today after a week off, I gained 3lbs but am sure its TOTM as well. Am in it for the long haul as well am 19st 7lbs so want to lose ideally 8st. I started the diet at 22st 3lbs:cry:. I enjoyed xmas, so no regrets and dd not go OTT like I always do:eek:. Good luck to everyone:)

Hey I started yesterday I'm Laura, 25, from Scotland, live just outside Edinburgh now but originally from the west. Currently 13st 13 and hoping to get to 9.5 stone as soon as is possible. Never done a Vlcd before but done Atkins a bit. Good luck x

Hey, I am starting tomorrow too for the first time :) I did cambridge and lost 2 stone back in July and it was hard work! I am 25 my name is Sarah and I am from Devon! I am 5'8 and currently 19.7 would like to achieve 14 and then 12 perhaps! I am a size 18-20 in clothing, would be great to be a 14, I dont want to be skinny I want to be curvy and slim! I am not aiming to be something that I have never been so a 14 would be amazing, I also want to start riding my horses again...that's my dream :) Good luck everyone, if you feel low just log on and post we can help each other :) xxx

Yes but you're several inches taller than me! My original start weight was higher, I did Lighter Life last year but reset my stats and ticker this morning for the new challenge! x

Dear Kate,

Tashae here, I live in Woking in Surrey, have husband and a seven year old little girl, I own a purchasing company and work in London (city). Have been struggling with my weight since I had Saskia and am now 40 and it time I stopped using every excuse under the sun and got on with it!! I am currently a size 16 and 14 Stone 3 but would love to get to 10 Stone!!! xx

Hi, i'm starting today after putting loads of weight on after having a hysterectomy. im julie 41living in northampton with my daughter whos also starting the diet today and my lil doggie . good luck everyone x

Back