Roll call for all who are starting 01/11

Hi I'm Jan from Scotland.Married with three kids.Lost 5 stone 18 months ago with LL, and maintained for a while with low carb and diet chef.Stopped smoking at the end of November and since then have gained at a very alarming rate :eek:. Starting tomorrow.Don't know my stats yet, as I'll weigh myself tomorrow.Good luck everyone xx

Wow there is quite a few of us :D which is going to be great for each and every one of us, as we will all sort of be going through the same as each other, the support is going to be amazing, we can do it girlies!!! And with the restarters and the old pros the advice is going to be wise ;)! x

Hello :) I also started yesterday and so far so good. I'm Claire, 27 in a couple of weeks, booooo :( have done cd before, lost 3 stones in 3 months. Weight's been creeping back up over the last yr so time to do something about it.

Loving the great support on here already x

Hi Ladies im Hayley 26 from Doncaster i am married with a 5 month baby Lewis. I am currently 12.10lb and im in a 14/16 and am 5.6" im aiming to get back to 10 Stone havnt been that weight for years. I started today but im hungry already oh dear still got a bar to go at. When am i likely to get to Ketosis? First time on this diet tried ww and sw in the past. Good luck ladies
Hayley
xxxxxxx

That is also one of the main reasons for me doing this, i turn 30 in April and i do not want to be fat and 30 either!!! x

What date is your birthday Kate? My friend is turning 30 in April and I'm going to visit her in Denmark for it, would be great to step of the plane looking totally different as I don't see her often!
I have 2 1/2 stone to target I recon I can do that before April...easy! How much do you want to loose before the big three oh!

Roll on tomorrow, getting stuck in! I've also just got the new xbox kinect for the excersie...I have kinect ache from dancing but its so much fun!

Hey i am a april fool baby so the first :D, so thats 3 months away and hopefully 3 stone lighter!! I am going on a boozy weekend away somewhere hot with my friends, and i want to look ok'ish in a bikini for it, so i am very determined! x x

Hello everyone, I'm angie and I lost 4 stone 2 years ago on cd. I kept most of it off until last trimester of pregnancy, then ballooned. Weight also went up due to sitting on bum breastfeeding newborn. Baby is now a year old. Tried exante in august for 5 weeks and lost nearly 2 stone, til a friend literally bought a bun and stuck it under my nose. Don't know why I ate it but it completely undid me & have struggled to get back on it as my birthday came and went and Christmas loomed. I kept most of the 2 stone off until Xmas, but have put on 10lb on top of the rest. So! Am back again. Quite relieved to have my choices about what to eat and drink limited, need to cleanse my tast buds of all the Xmas excess

I love this thread, it's great to hear who everyone is and why we're here :)
I'm Rachel, 35 from Southampton. I've been doing Exante for nearly 3 months now. Previously I did LighterLife a couple of years ago and lost 5 stone, which I was really pleased with. I've since had a baby, she's now 1 and I stopped breastfeeding just before starting this. I put on quite a lot of that 5 stone whilst pregnant and since, and so decided to start Exante as a cheaper VLCD to help me lose the weight I'd gained, and hopefully lose more.

The goal I've set is to get to 'Overweight', as I don't think my BMI has ever been in the overweight category probably since I was in my early teens. I first put on lots of weight when I was about 12 and in and out of hospital with asthma / on lots of steroids. I really want to get, firstly to overweight, and I'm starting to look at setting a goal to reach 'normal BMI'.

I'm really curious what I will look like, as I've not been at a normal weight since before I was a teenager, so haven't got a clue what shape I'll be or what it will feel like.

I'm really glad that I'm now nearly back to where I was when I lost weight the first time, and just a few more stone to go to get to overweight.

Looking forward to the support we can all give each other in the coming weeks as we all try and shift this weight!

I restarted on 1/1/11 :D
Although I say restarted, I never got properly started in the 1st place!

Anyway I'm Claire, 27 from Cambridgeshire (Jeez I feel like I'm on blind date!!)
I am currently off work as I am signed off by my doctor and mental health nurse, I foster animals though and have some pets too.
I have alot of weight to lose and I'm hoping 2011 will be my year.

We can do this everyone x

I'm Bev and I restarted yesterday, having lost 47½lbs from September to November. Had too many distractions (excuses?!) from the end of November till now and put on 7lbs, but am really glad to be back.

I have a lovely slim husband and two amazing boys of 12 and 10. I was always fat as a child, but had a very temporary slim phase during my late teens to mid twenties when I met my husband. Bless him, he's stuck around for more than 25 years as my weight has gone up and up and up (with occasional small downs thanks to WW, SW, LL and the rest!).

My motivations are that I worry about my long-term health, and I also loathe my boss with a passion and so intend to lose enough weight to change jobs when my youngest goes to senior school in September!

Good luck to everyone. It can be done! :)

Hi I'm Gillian, I'm 40 and from Scotland! Not sure how much I want to lose but I want to fit into a comfortable size 12 (I'm size 16) I have done a VLCD before and maintained for 2 years but I have lost the plot since turning 40 back in march and want to get back on track, looking forward to getting to know you all.

Gillian

Hi everyone, I'm starting exante today!! I've prev lost weight with cd but it's crept back on again :-(

I'm 5.2 and this morning I weighed 12.2 so looking forward to being back to 9.11 as that puts me back with a bmi of 25. The main thing is I'd like to learn how to keep it off after losing it!!

Loving this board, very busy and supportive xxx

Hi, started the 2nd so almost, myself and a friend decided to start together and this was to be the day. I've done cambridge once in the past but have decided to save money for new clothes and do exante this time got baby weight plus couple of stone to go so managed to keep five stone off from Cambridge xx

hello everyone.
I restarted on the 2nd jan too. I lost 7 stone last year but have put on 23lbs. poo!
anyways my name is jen and i live in cornwall with my hubby and 4 kids, I am a musician. (so putting on weight has a very bad effect on me ) I just want to hide in my jammies not get up in front of people haha. Good luck to you all, this site is such a great help. All of you are sooo motivating!!
jen xx;)

Back