Roll up Team 5 - Leader Shell, Janie78, MandieP, Kayjay, poohbearmufc, Lily

Hello fellow Team mates!!

So pleased you're up for being the leader Shell!! What about calling ourselves Shells Shrinkies or Shells Stunners !! I do like the CD Olympians as well.....as I said I'm crap at being imaginative. Numbers on the other hand - love them!!

I weigh in on a thurs eve - get home at around 8:30-8:45. I can get on here and post/pm my weight as soon as I walk in. Or, just in case I'm not able to, would you prefer that I weigh myself in the morning each week - up to you Shell!

Hope everyone has had a good day! Off to have my soup - I'll be back!!

Kj xxx

From Blues post it all kicked off last thursday and weigh in have to be thursdays. I had mine on Sunday night so will count it otherwise i am not being weighed till next tues. Poohbear we will just go with your weigh in startin next week gonna be a good one lol!

Do u have an official weigh in with your cdc?

I'll weigh in the morning in case I'm not back in time in the evening! How are we posting our weights - are we pm'ing Shell or posting them on a thread??

Off to make my lemon mousse :) will check in later guys xxx

sure that will be fine hun xxxxx

ok once we can all decide on a name ill log on as someone new!!! what about combining the olympics with slimming....the slimympics??????

might have to do a new thread once name is decided xx

i will pm u mine hun then the baddies dont see our weight loss lol

ok will do ill try and collate stuff ...oh pants janie im on lates on thurs night....do you think you can be deputy team leader??????? i know im deligating already...but i wont get chance to do the update....do you think you can suss out how to work out the % ...i have looked ...and looked .....

Back