Rolo's diary

These are some keep going vibes:vibes::vibes:because you are doing fab Roz:happy096:, them blinking scales are objects of mass diet destruction, Keep off!!!!! and whatever you do, No giving in!:giveup:Sometimes it really feels like it would be easier to throw the towel in and just give up, but do we really want to be that type of LOSER? NO!!!! we blooming well don't:girlpower:Your new regime is brilliant and it might take a while before you see the real benefits:banghead: but keep with it Roz because you definately will in the end x

Roz, you have a lot on your mind at the mo so try to be good but don't try to focus on losing weight, it will only add to your pressures and will have an adverse effect. I'm like you when the pressures on I go for my comfort foods. Keep posting here and we will all be here to suppost you best we can x

I'm feeling a bit better today after a good nights sleep. Not hopeful for weigh in tonight but I'm back on track.

Red day

B 2 x alpen light bars hexb, muller and ss milk hexa

L Ham sandwich with 2 tsp of low fat spread 2 sins, apple and clementine

D undecided whether to be good or have a treat after weigh in.

No gym today as haven't got time

Roz x

Really pleased to hear your feeling better today, I hope your weigh in result is better than mine was! ;-)

Rolo....... just looked at your menu for today, are you eating enough?? I think I'd still be hungry if I ate your menu (I do eat like a pig though). xx

Just back from weigh in and not lost anything, I didn't gain either but come on?? 4 hours of slogging my guts out in the gym, up and down the work ladder with 30 litres of bleach today and less than 10 sins a day and I didn't lose a bloody thing. Stayed for a while but was getting more and more upset with everyones losses especially when they haven't tried as hard as me. I am gutted and broke down in tears when I walked through the door. I am having a blow out tonight.....sod it. Then I will be super good this week too and if I still don't lose I'll give up. :cry: :mad:

awwwwwwwww Roz, sorry your so upset hun, lifes a right biatch sometimes init? Last week at WI a few girls were furious as they had sts' or tiny losses, when the only thing they had done was up the exercise a bit, one of them girls had slimmer of the week last night, so you go have a pig out, get back to it tomoz, and who knows what next week will bring? chin up chix

Chin up Roz, it's all to play for next week. You have too much going on to worry about the scales. Staying the same is commendable, I'd have put on a few lb's! Keep going, you are doing great. Get the tape measure out as you might find the exercise has paid off in other ways x

HEY HEY ROZ!
YOUR DOING GREAT!!

Its only now i seen your post !! i didnt realise you have been feeling down sweety ....so here because i havent been very observant il send ya double :vibes: :vibes:
:vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes:

God im so blonde!(dont mean to offend any blondes may i add;) )

Hope you are feeling better and keep up the good work.
Are things better at home yet?

Hope you and yours are keeping well...keep up the good work sweety.

Ruthy xxx :flowers:

I definitely haven't lost any inches, in fact my bum is an inch bigger?? I've been really bad today but i knew that would happen and I can't be arsed to go to the gym, doesn't seem worth it anyway. I probably won't be able to get there this weekend either. My slimming world consultant isn't answering my texts so i'm going to ring her later and ask about the fast forward.

My nana isn't unconscious anymore and is responding. Thanks for asking Ruthy.

Roz x

Right I'm going to try and get back on track today. I've got to spend the morning ata1 sports centre watching the boys do their gymnastics class, then home for lunch and then I'll go to the gym. I've got to try and cut the grass today too seeing as it's likely to be the only dry day this weekend. Well it is bank holiday afterall lol.

B 2 x alpen light bars hexb and muller light, ss milk for coffee

L Ham salad 2 x ww danish hexb and laughing cow lights hexa

D Syn free sausages, eggs and bacon with other slice of ww danish 2 tbsp of ketchup

Snacks will be strawberries, pineapple and apples
3 litres of water and pepsi max

Have a good day

She's still very ill but not half as bad as she was. The hospital gave her a 15% chance of making it but she is no longer unconscious and is able to speak. However she is anemic, the leaukaemia is getting worse and both legs still have badly infected ulcers. She is also allergic to a lot of the drugs and she has liver damage so not great.

I've asked my consultant about the ff and she is going through it with me after next weeks class. I've just ordered a bustier and pencil skirt from next in size 14 as my 16's fall down now lol. Just hope it fits and that I don't look a b@stard in it lol. I'll have to get some killer heels as I'm only 5ft and something to cover up the tops of my arms. I've ordered waistcoats and trousers for the boys they are going to look so sweet!

Roz x

FF might be just what you need to put you back on track Roz and like Sonia say's, you can all do it together. Good luck with it x

I think so too Taz. I am going to try hard to be good today. i've just been to the gym and omg it was hard. It just goes to show that you have to keep it up because i haven't been since tues. I'm going tomorrow and hopefully tues too. Damage limitation is needed I think. I'm debating on going swimming and the steam room too but I don't think I'm brave enough to wear a cossie yet.

Red day

B 2 x alpen lights hexb, muller and ss milk hexa

L Tuna mixed with ex light mayo 4.5 syns, salad and 2 x ww danish hexb with laughing cow lights hexa

D Syn free sausages, bacon and eggs with other slice of ww danish

S apple, strawberries and pineapple with muller

3 litres of water

I think so too Taz. I am going to try hard to be good today. i've just been to the gym and omg it was hard. It just goes to show that you have to keep it up because i haven't been since tues. I'm going tomorrow and hopefully tues too. Damage limitation is needed I think. I'm debating on going swimming and the steam room too but I don't think I'm brave enough to wear a cossie yet.

Red day

B 2 x alpen lights hexb, muller and ss milk hexa

L Tuna mixed with ex light mayo 4.5 syns, salad and 2 x ww danish hexb with laughing cow lights hexa

D Syn free sausages, bacon and eggs with other slice of ww danish

S apple, strawberries and pineapple with muller

3 litres of water

Rolo, don't be negative about your self image. Like you I put off going swimming as I couldn't bear to think that everyone would see my blobby body in a cossie. Last week I bit the bullet and thought - to heck with this, they can look the other way! Have been again this morning and feel good for doing it.

You are going for the purpose of toning your body and making good where you have previously overindulged. All credit to you I'd say.

What is it with us bigger girls eh? we worry so much about everyone else because of our own poor self image.

Rolo, you are a beautiful person in your own right - go out in your cossie and be proud because you have made the decision to improve and tone your body!

Lots of love and be gorgeous!

Mikki xxx

Back