Rolo's diary

Aww thanks Mikki. I might brave it weds after work if i can be bothered then coz it's my long day and I'll be on my feet for most of it. I've just made some beg soup to snack on and it smels lovely, just hope it tastes good. Hubby unpacked the shopping on friday and there is no pineaplle or strawberries, grrr to tesco delivery. I'll have to pop out and get some.

Roz x

Get in that pool Roz! No one will be paying the slightest bit of attention to what you look like they will be busy swimming! Once you are in there you will feel much better about it but it is hard to do it the first time x

Morning all yesterday went well so here's to another good day.

Red today

B 2 x alpen light hexb and muller, ss milk hexa

L Bacon, syn free sausages and scrambled eggs with 1 x ww danish hexb and 1 tsp of low fat spread 1 syn, 2 tbsp ketchup 2 syns

D Ham and cheese hexa, salad, other 2 slices of ww danish 2 tsp of low fat spread

1 hour gym, 2 litres of water

S apple, pineapple, strawberries and muller

Go for it Roz, I have started having the Alpen Light bars too now. They are great to have as 2 separate snacks

Roz, you don't seem to be eating a lot. How many Syns are you using a day/week?

No why? I tend to use them on necessities like ketchup, low fat spread, mayo etc and sometimes I'll have vodka and diet coke.

I'm at the chess tournament all day today so I've had to take a packed lunch. I'll try to be as good as poss.

B 2 x alpen light hexb and muller, ss milk hexa

L and s throughout the day, ham sandwich made with 2 x ww danish, 2 tsp of low fat spread 2 syns, pineapple, tinned mandarin 2.5 syns?? apples, grapes and a packet of squares (i'll have to look up the syn value).

D Tuna salad with other slice of ww danish

Lots of water and coke zero.

Have a good day

Roz x

Just that you said you'd made up for it today but your diary doesn't show any naughties! I really admire your strength, I regularly cave into treats which is probably why I am doing so badly! Have a good day at the chess tournament x

Owwwww sunburn!

I have been out in the sun all day! Ds1 and I got to the chess tournament about 9:30 and didn't leave til 5:30. Games lasted 40 mins and there was 40 min wait inbetween. I wasn't allowed in the playing hall and Josh wanted to play cricket and football while waiting. I sat in the shade mostly but blimey I'm like a lobster! My arms and neck are on fire! Stupid me forgot to take suncream because I thought we would be inside all day. Luckily Josh didn't burn, he obviously doesn't take after his mother. He got a certificate and a rosette so he's happy but it wasn't how I wanted to spend my day off. I was bored to tears!!

I managed to stick to the diet today, sustituting squares for french fries and I had a vodka and diet coke when I got back. So those with the tinned fruit and low fat spread came to 12 syns.

Roz x

Owch - hope you've got lots of aftersun on and it's not too sore x

Bit late posting today as went into town with a friend. We went to starbucks but I ignored all the lovely creamy coffees and cakes, just stuck to a black coffee. Now dh wants me to meet him at the pub for lunch but I decided to have lunch before I went so I wouldn't get tempted and will stick to diet coke for drinks.

Green day

B 2 x alpen light bars hexb, muller and ss milk hexa

L 2 x ww danish hexb, eggs fried in fry light and spaghetti hoops.

D Pasta with tomato and herb sauce, cheese hexa and other slice of ww danish

S pineapple, tinned mandarin and muller. I might also have a skinny cow lolly 5 syns.

1 hour gym

Back