Rolo's diary

I do feel better today although I didn't sleep much.

B hifi bar hexb and muller, ss milk hexa

L ham and egg salad with cheese hexa, 2 x ww danish hexb and 2 tsp of ex low fat spread 2 syns, 3 tbsp ex light salad cream 3 syns

D Beef stew and other slice of ww danish. I will probably go over my syns because of the gravy although i did put bovril in too and will try my very best to reisist the dumplings I will make for dh.

S apple, manadarin and muller

Just been to the gym too

Roz, I have just started getting the fat free Activia yogurts, they make a nice change from having Mullers all the time. They are supposed to be good for the digestive system too but I don't know if that's true

Mullers aren't on offer anymore so I'm not buying them lol, just using up the ones I have. I also have some ski ones in the fridge but they are 2.5 syns.

I was bad last night and wish I hadn't been. I'll have to go tot he gym later to try and work some of it off.

Red day

B 2 x alpen light bars hexb, muller and ss milk hexa

L Bacon sandwich 2 x ww danish hexb 2 tsp ex low fat spread 2 syns, 1tbsp ketchup 1 syn.

D Honey spiced chicken 1 syn and salad, other slice of ww danish, 1 tsp of ex low fat spread 1 syn and 3 tbsp of ex light salad cream 3 syns

S apple and mandarin

I did it!!

I went swimming:D So proud of myself because that was a big thing for me. Nobody looked at me and I managed 30 lengths non stop. Ok so I wasn't super fast but I feel better for it. It wasn't as knackering as the gym in a "oh my god I need to get off this thing way" but I feel tred now. I also spent 20 mins in the steam room. Starving hungry now though!

Roz x

well done rolo - i love swimming and i feel quite pathetic that the only reason i don't tend to go often is that i can't stand inflicting my flab on the general public.

not sure about the hunger thing - i could eat a house when i get out the pool. maybe it's because you use so many muscles all at the same time!

Back