Rolo's diary

Mmm, I really struggle with Starbucks, all the cakes look gorgeous, but they cost like £4 each (for a tiny piece) so that normally puts me off anyway. x

Yeah the price is definately off-putting. You are really back on track now Roz, you are doing great

It was gross lol so didn't eat much.

Red day

B 2 x alpen light bars hexb, muller and ss milk hexa

L Bacon and eggs on 2 x ww danish hexb 2 tsp of ex light flora 2 syns and 2 tbsp ketchup 2 syns

D Honey and orange chicken (not sure of the syn value so I'll allow 5) with salad. Other slice of ww danish

S Apple, pineapple, muller

Have a good day

Red day

L Bacon and egg sandwich made with 2 x ww danish hexb and 2 tbsp ketchup 2 syns

D Honey spiced chicken 2 syns, salad other slice of ww danish and 3 tbsp ex light salad cream 3 syns

Not feeling well today so probably won't eat much dinner and if I have any snacks it will be apple, manadarin or muller.

Corr, that sounds lush!! My mouth is watering after reading it.

Hope you feel better soon lovely xx

Morning all, it's a very grey drizzly day here grrr. I'm hopning to get to the gym today but first I have to take the boys to gymnastics, then sort out their clothes and the play room, oh joy!

Red day

B alpen light bar 3 syns, muller and ss milk hexa

L Ham and egg salad with 3 tbsp ex light salad cream 3 syns

D Spag bol 2 x hexb and cheese hexa

S Apple, mandarin and muller

Roz x

It's fairly bright here today but I have no plans to go out! Have a great day Roz

Hey dont stress hunny!
We have all been there, draw a line over it and get over it cause you know you can do it!

Keep at it girlfriend!
Ruthy xxx

I had a bad day. We were supposed to be going out for the day with my parents but we ended up having an accident an my dad went into shock, he thought he was a gonner! We ended up going back to my mums house where I made coffee and gave my dad a yogurt to eat, full of sugar, while my mum went in search of chocolate.

We ended up going out for dinner to a pub when my dad was feeling a little less wobbly to get some normality back. I had gammon and chips followed by profiteroles!

I had a bad day. We were supposed to be going out for the day with my parents but we ended up having an accident an my dad went into shock, he thought he was a gonner! We ended up going back to my mums house where I made coffee and gave my dad a yogurt to eat, full of sugar, while my mum went in search of chocolate.

We ended up going out for dinner to a pub when my dad was feeling a little less wobbly to get some normality back. I had gammon and chips followed by profiteroles!

Hey taz hope your all ok now. Hope you enjoyed your gammon and your profiteroles sounds like you needed it.

Luckily no one was injured but my dad was driving and he was really really shocked. We've never seen him like it before so it threw us all a bit. Then the reality hit us all that had he been driving one of his open top cars he wouldn't have survived. He got the same thought about an hour after us and he went rather pale and quiet again. It's just so infuriating that the person responsible failed to stop and has got away with it. It makes me angry.

Still not feeling well grrr!

Red day

L Ham and egg salad with cheese hexa, 2 x ww danish hexb and 2 tsp low fat spread 2 syns. 3 tbsp ex light salad cream 3 syns

D 2 bowyers sausages 2 syns, bacon and egg with 2 tbsp ketchup 2 syns, other slice of ww danish and 1 tsp low fat spread.

S will be fruit

Back