Romance?

Love is a strange ole bugger... when you search it's never there & when you aren't looking... BAM !

In my opinion much more important than finding someone to love you is YOU loving YOURSELF :)

I'm always attracted to confidence :)

Love is a strange ole bugger... when you search it's never there & when you aren't looking... BAM !

In my opinion much more important than finding someone to love you is YOU loving YOURSELF :)

I'm always attracted to confidence :)

So so true!

I'm a firm believer in fate - and that there is someone out there for everyone. Have some fun, enjoy yourself, spend time with friends, don't look for "Mr Right" and it will happen. It may take some time to find the right one but believe me, you'll have fun finding him!

As you gain more confidence in yourself you will just give out positive vibes!

Carol x

Mr G used to be a farmer his family still are i wonder if thats why he likes me i understand milk quotas and can bake ! oooh and i was in the WI!

I met Mr G online (we met through dating bbw) I had given up was about to close my account when i saw this profile and though hmmmm he seems ok anyway 5 weeks later we met as mates then fell for each other 3 weeks after that , that was ages ago and Mr G has been Mr G for a while now.

anyway he reckons that it was my confidence, my personality and the fact that i didnt come across as desperate that did it so basically i was normal. just be normal and you will be great :) you wont find unless you go looking but as howdy says itll bite ya on the butt when you aren't expecting it

ok this is something I dont have advice on, but hopefully with the weight loss comes the confidence gain maybe with the smaller size clothes comes the confidence to get out there.

Confidence will come to you naturally as you lose the weight as you will a) feel good that you're smaller and b) feel so damn proud of yourself for achieving such losses.

Obviously I can't speak for everyone but in my opinion when I look better I feel better and when I feel good about the way I look apparently (I've been told) I come off as confident. Not overly so you understand, but enough that guys seem (for whatever reason) to find it attractive.

You'll get there hun. I don't imagine it'll be an overnight 'BAM' and you're Miss Confidence UK but it'll be a gradual thing that will take time for you to realise.

Sarah

Start going out and doing the things our enjoy, sport, comedy, bands, sport etc and even hanging out at the pubs with friends on a Saturday afternoon. When you are doing the things that make you happy you feel comfortable. Look back at your loss's and think of the clothes you now fit into in comparison to your old big ones!! Feel happy and chuffed with yourself. Write a list of things you life bout you, read and re read them.

I have a theory that when you are out there enjoying yourself and portraying a lively happy you, you will attract the same type of person. And importantly dont look for them as i agree with a previous post 'it happens when you least expect it"

Bren
X

I agree with everyone Sarah. Once you lose the weight you will be happier in yourself and in your body. The pride of having reached your target will make you glow from inside and will attract others to you. You sound like you have a lovely personality and that, more than anything else, is what will attract Mr Right.

If I were you I'd just go out with your friends enjoying yourself and one day the ideal person will be there. Don't look to hard coz, as someone said, desperation is not attractive and may attract the wrong sort of person.

A persons beauty is on the inside and that is what will find you someone who deserves to have you.

Enjoy your new body and romance will follow.

Good luck babe.

x

Back