Room for a beachwhale?

Afternoon!

Hope everyone's well... I'm just gonna squeeze myself in here and join you all on Exante, hope you don't mind?

I've booked a holiday for September, and I wanna be able to a) Fit in the seat on the plane b) Not get mistaken for a beach whale!

So today is day one, and I've had a strawberry shake, and a ton of water...

I look forward to chatting with all you 'loosers' :D

Nice to meet you. I am off on holiday on 2nd April and my targets were the same as yours, ie getting in to the plane seat and not looking awful on the beach. I started my journey at the beginning of Dec and have lost nearly 3.5 stone. I'm not at my goal - in fact quite a way off - but I am going to feel sooo much better when I am on holiday this time.

So, you've got plenty of time to get in shape by september. Good luck and let us know how you're doing.

Welcome Beachwhale,

the other poster's doing the Exante plan are brilliant.
Stick with them....keep posting....even if only to have a moan sometimes. They will keep you going through your ups and downs.

Anyway by the time of your holiday i am sure you would of gone from Beachwhale to bikini babe.

I wish you every bit of success.....well done you in taking your first step:happy036:

Shaz x

Hi

I have just started yesterday and am wanting to lose weight for a September holiday too (longer term so can have IVF)!

Heres to losing the weight and feeling great (something like that anyway lol)

Thanks for the warm welcome!

God, you are all doing really well... I'm guessing it's all these holidays spurring you on? Where's everyone going?

hey beachy! welcome welcome! do use this place, even if you only read some of the posts. Not only will they probably help clear up a few questions you might have about exante or how it's making you feel but they're also quite an entertaining bunch. I always pop by when I'm on a bit of a downer cos I know I'll read something that'll make me giggle!

Good luck! The first couple of days are a real struggle but it does get a bit easier once you get in the swing of it, just keep coming back here if you need help keeping your head in the game!

Welcome to here beachwhale,
(I must say typing that made me feel a little uncomfortable :eek:)

Looking forward to sharing your journey.

Love Myr xxx

Myr, I just saw your display pic!! I love it!! :D

welcome welcome welcome

Hiya - I hope the sign-in name is in jest rather than self-loathing, otherwise I'll have to come round in the small hours and stick a bat up your nightshirt...

not spurred on by specific events, but more longer term health. After all, what happens once said event has been and gone? (Besides, what is this 'holiday' of which you speak?)

Good luck, do let us know how you get on, and treasure every minor victory on the way. :)

I'm off to Lanzarote in May - go there twice a year to escape from real life and relax.

Welcome to the Exante mob - we are all slightly mad but it helps!
Talk to us, moan at us, celebrate your losses with us.
I am just back from 2 weeks in Egypt and back on the straight and narrow as I did not want to give up the new body and mindset that I have achieved so far, seeing space at either side of the plane seat and getting the traytable thingy down all the way were priceless and I want to make sure the next holiday (whenever that may be) is in a similar fashion or with even more room.
Good luck, it really does work if you stick at it 100%.
Bren xx

Hi,

How is it going? The golden rule is, DON'T STOP ! Take each hour, day whatever it takes, at a time. Imagine how you will feel when you get there. I have lost 5 stone and I cannot tell you how much it has been worth it. It has given me back my life. You are worth it. Be good to yourself.

TT

Welcome to the madhouse beachwhale......only joking....i think.

Good luck on your journey, just remember, don't give up, even if you make unintended detours, we're here to help you keep on the straight and narrow.

Back