Room for a " large" one??

:DHi Illa - housework - eugghh!!!. Have just been out walking the dogs - my only form of exercise I'm afraid but at least its something, and is a beautiful morning:cool: so felt a bit more like it than normal. Glad you are back on track, post your loss at the end of the week from 1st Sept - new month - new resolution, we can do it!!;)

yes tomorrow is my official WI. But I weighted on monday after my 6 weeks vacation (I had lost 11 pounds) so I don't expect more than a pound or so til tomorrow (with the cheating included ;)). But then I want to have at least a 3 pounds loss til the next friday ;);) You are having dogs ? good form of exercise you need to go out no matter what. We just welcomed a little cat in our house and she is doing the cleaning with me; so much fun ;)

Hi Illa - yes the other dog is the same, black and white. I am going on holiday in October so hope to loose a stone by then and be quite good during so I don't undo all my good work!! - am a bit lazy on holiday though so not burning many calaories, have to make a bit more of an effort. We will have to keep each other going through september for a stone each

Hiya guys. Great names there llla. Hope you all well
Had weigh in today lost 11lbs. Well happy xxx

good evening team members :) how are we all?
yes Illa a lb is a lb gone and those lb make stones xxx
i am feeling great today apart from i cant seem to eat lol a ggod thing yes but shows my tummy shrinkin :)

Hi. No name yet lol. I am feeling great today and joined the sept challenge for motivation too. Hope all r. Ok. Chat soon x

hello ladies, I think I might need to get to the 3 days challenge on the forum to go back on track, I'm losing ground here. Nothing I worry about but it has to be dealt with right away or I might slip too far. I think it's the consequence of my so good behavior during holidays, of me not being busy enough doing nice things, and maybe some other things I cannot quite analyze. Wishing you a good day all.

Hi everyone - hope everyone OK, only seems to be the three of us posting regularly - not sure what has happened to everyone else, maybe they are posting somewhere else?. LFC 11lb that's fantastic you must be feeling really pleased with yourself!! Well done. And Illa keep going, you are righta pound is a pound after all, I think it's healthy to put the past behind and think of tomorrow as a new day if you are struggling, otherwise you end up being too hard on yourself.

Hi, I was touched when I read Sammy's first post and wondered if I can join in with you guys? I've never really taken weightloss seriously until now.. which is probably why I now have around 10 stone to lose :/ I'm going to talk to a CDC on Wednesday. I'm hoping to lose a couple of stones reasonably quickly just to give me a bit of a kickstart. Well... that's the plan :p

hi zanny and of course you cn join us,,, welcome
how are you finding cd so far well done on the loss so far

Back