Cruise PV Roosephus' Dukan Diary

Roosephus

Hello fellow Dukaners!!

Phew, feels like a long time since I was able to post on Minimins, my laptop is broken and have been working in a different office so haven't been able to get on from there.

Realised just how much I rely on the support from this site as I don't know anyone else who is doing Dukan.

Had a little wobble yesterday in the form of a Wispa (oooops!) I didn't even register that I was eating it so couldn't even say I enjoyed it - grr!:mad:

Anyway back on the Dukan train. Today is Day 18, I'm 9lbs down and the Wispa hasn't yet shown on the scales.

Todays food (PV day)

B Smoked salmon dukan quiches
L Roast chicken salad
T Steak with asparagus and roasted tomatoes

All washed down with diet coke, water and my new favorite Jasmine green tea.

Off to circuit training tonight to try and banish all memories of the Wispa!!

Roo x

Evening Roo, a wispa....is that on a pp day or pv lol, seriously back on the wagon and your doing great x

Happy Friday!!

Evening Roo, a wispa....is that on a pp day or pv lol, seriously back on the wagon and your doing great x

Lol, thanks Sid. Managed yesterday with no blips and worked extra extra hard at circuits - back on it!!

Am off for a week away down South on the 15th September and hoping to get a few more lbs off before then - just in case!! :D

Todays plan PP

B = Fat free natural yogurt
L = Roast chicken and cottage cheese
D = Salmon fillet with baked oatbran galette

Lots more jasmine green tea

No chocolate!!!

Roo x

Ceri.....hope when your saying you love a wispa you mean a bit of gossip! You only have a pound to go x

Hellooo!

Hope you all had a great weekend, mine was quiet and relaxing. Back to my regular office today which means I can access Minimins whenever I like - yay!

Weighed in this morning and 1lb off, my initial reaction was a bit of a sulky stomp but then told myself off - it's a pound in the right direction.

Going to be tricky with exercise this week other than my walking as have sprained my shoulder (cursed kettlebells!!) Really miss my circuit training when I can't go but need to get it better for my trip away.

Todays food (PP)

B = 2 x vanilla muffins
L = Boiled eggs, turkey and cottage cheese
D = Something with chicken followed by a third vanilla muffin.

OMG - can't believe I can eat 3 of these muffins. wish I'd made them before, made a frosting with quark and more vanilla flavouring and was like a cupcake treat - yummy!!

Have a great day everyone!!

Roo x

Welcome to the world of muffin love xxx lol

Welcome to the world of muffin love xxx lol

Lol - I like it muffin love! My bf just raised his eyebrows when I read that out loud!

Talking of the bf, yesterdays PP day turned into a PV day as he had made tea when I got back from my driving lesson last night. He made chicken and mushroom pasta with pasta for him and brocolli and mange tout for me, was yummy!

So today is definately going to be PP

B = Vanilla muffin (only 1 today so I can save 2 for the evening munchies I keep getting)
L = Boiled eggs, Turkey slices and cottage cheese
D = Chicken kiev with quark filling but no oatbran crumb as can't give up my muffins
Supper = 2 more vanilla muffins - looking fwd to them already!!

Am going to try and fit my walking in at lunch time today so can have an early night, the painkillers I'm on for my shoulder make me feel really sleeeeepy!

Roo x

Great menu roo x

Great menu roo x

Thanks Sid!

Todays menu PV

B = Lemon muffin (fancied a change!)
L = Smoked salmon quiches with turkey slices
D = Laughing cow & mushroom omlette with asparagus and roasted tomatoes
Supper = Lemon muffins (wonder when the novelty will wear off)

The salmon quiches taste very unusual as whisked up my eggs and added the quark, chives and smoked salmon it was only after I baked them and tasted one that realised had used the half tub of quark that I'd added splenda and vanilla essence to to make my muffin frosting!! Most unusual flavour combo!!! :eek: But waste not - I'm eating them anyway!!!

Roo x

The salmon quiches taste very unusual as whisked up my eggs and added the quark, chives and smoked salmon it was only after I baked them and tasted one that realised had used the half tub of quark that I'd added splenda and vanilla essence to to make my muffin frosting!! Most unusual flavour combo!!! :eek: But waste not - I'm eating them anyway!!!

He he, that sounds like an interesting combo, glad you're not wasting them though! ;)

There are some recipes for savoury muffins if you ever get bored of the lemon variety.

Roosephus said:
Thanks Sid!

Todays menu PV

B = Lemon muffin (fancied a change!)
L = Smoked salmon quiches with turkey slices
D = Laughing cow & mushroom omlette with asparagus and roasted tomatoes
Supper = Lemon muffins (wonder when the novelty will wear off)

Roo x

Hahahahaha waste not, wasn't not x

Hi everyone,
Has been a while since I posted, another hectic week.

Weighed in yesterday and 2lbs off - didn't quite make my 1 stone before holiday but will take 13lbs!!

On countdown to holiday in our little caravan now, am planning a bake off on Friday before we go to make sure I've got plenty of muffins and quiches to try and stop the dreaded holiday binge!

Think I may have to allow myself a couple of gala meals to try and keep myself on track, just need to stay in the Dukan mindset - don't want a gala week!!!

Quick question peeps? Do you think I should do attack for a few days when I get back or just straight back into cruise??

Roo x

straight back into cruise id say

Agree with Ellie, and your holiday plan sounds very sensible. Keep posting if you can while in holiday to keep you on track and well done on your loss xxx

Thanks guys, am really excited about going on holiday as has been a while but also a bit nervous that I'll blow it and put my weight back on!!!

Had a little bake last night so plenty of nice things to eat.

B = 2 x lemon muffins with quark frosting
L = Stir fried chicken and chilli & Sugar free jelly
D = Turkey bolognaise with brocolli
S = Dukan herb quiche

Think have worked out how to post from my phone so will stay in touch, will deffo help keep me Duklan focussed!!

Roo x

Morning!

Sooo close, I stepped on the scales this morning (my scales only weigh whole pounds) and it flickered for ages between 10s6 and 10s7 before finally landing on the 10s7, am thinking that must mean I'm close to my stone off! Official weigh in usually Monday morning but am going to have a sneaky weigh in before holiday on Saturday morning, would love to get that stone before then!!

It's my friend and work colleagues birthday today and she's bought in cakes, cookies and doughnuts for the team. Then checked my desk and she's left me a pot of fat free greek yogurt - so sweet!!

Todays menu

B = 2 x lemon muffins
L = 2 dukan herb quiches with stir fried turkey pieces
D = Salmon fillet with an omlette
S = Fat free greek yogurt - yay!

Roo x

how sweet & considerate of your workmate :D

Great to have the support at work, it realy helps fungers crossed for that stone x

Happy Friday everyone!!

Eeeeeeek! I've really got my holiday bubble now! Soo excited, finishing work shortly for 10 days, really ready for a break.
Will weigh in the morning before I go and fingers crossed I'll have my stone.
Todays menu

B = 2 x lemon muffins
L = Salmon fillet and 2 herb quiches
D = Quite fancy steak, will call into the shop on the way home
S = Turkey slices

Oh and eeeeeeeeeeeeek again - Strictly Come Dancing starts again tmrw, I love love love that show!! :D

Roo x

Back