roosnanny wombles back :-)

Morning lainey, sounds like a right lot you've got there. LOL

he's now running round like a nutter,but if i open the door for him to come out,he either runs off,or shuts his eyes and won't look at me,(i won't take it personally)
frog.....oh lord what a racket last night,even the kids moaned,
at the oooooo heeeeee oooooo heheheheheheheheheheh
ahhh ooooo ahhhhhhh noises coming from their tank,
think it was an orgy in there :eek:
glad to say today i think they are knackered,as there isn't a sound
unless they *cough cough* senseless and have died. lol :eek: :flirt2:
i'm on a mission to find super low fat super noodles
but i think i'm going to have more luck finding rocking horse poop.
mehhhhhhhh.
had yummy scrambled eggs for brekkie today with a sprinkling
of aromat seasoning on. very nice.
enjoy the sunshine everyone if you're able.
xx

They have them on Low Carb Megastore but can't remember the name, might be shritaki noodles - or are they mushrooms? :D Some people have tried them and the verdict is out but I seem to remember elastic bands being mentioned lol.

Sunshine? - Raining, windy and cold here ughh.

Lisa's right they're called shirataki noodles. They come packed in a liquid that taste kind of fishy and you have to rinse them really well and they'e a bit slimy ewww. I have 2 packs in my cupboard and may attempt them again at some point. I've heard the tofu ones are better but higher in carbs but better taste. Don't think they're sold in the UK though.

Laughed so at your dragon sulking we have a jack Russell who does exactly the same thing but I love her to bits. Hope you're having a good start to the week x

You and your menagerie lol, thought we had enough with dogbert, parrot and fishtank!! The dragon sulking makes me laugh xx

Evening Lainey, love the sulky dragon story:)

The noodles aren't that bad and were great when i was first starting. Then we moved on to courgette pasta - too much faf. We dont bother any more - now we cut cabbage (red or white) into long thin strips, zap in microwave and serve as spaghetti - cab bol a family favourite:D

evening lovelies :D
think i'll pass on them noodles,can't really do slimy,even though
i keep amphibians lol
i just ignored him this afternoon,and i think he just sat
and watched the telly :roll eyes:
had a lovely prawn salad for lunch...very yum.

Ohhh cab Bol - liking the sound of that!

I always find rocket is a good sub for rice. It obviously doesn't taste like rice but goes well with chilli, curry etc.

Dietkitty said:
Katie how long do you zap the cabbage for? I need some fake spag to pad out the S&S bol!

Think a couple of mins and then see if needs more. Like real spag as can choose al dente or softer:)

Morning Lainey... My doctor prescribed reading your diary every day to put me in a happy mood for the day! I love it!! Almost - but not quite - tempting me to look into having an amphibian as a pet! Lol xxx

Morning Lainey, yes those shiritake noodles can be slimy, they need rinsing before use.

hi everyone,hope you're all well.
Alpaca....there are lots to choose from,and they range in difficulty
type in frog tanks on youtube,and have a look at some of the set ups,people have made,from super basic,to totally awesome.
i'll give you as much help as possible if you want :)
blehhhh don't really like smelly fishie things lol
well i think i'm a pound down,so that's something.
filter on one of the tanks went kaput yesterday,which sent me into
a flappy type thing,been and bought a new one today,however
the problem i have now is this........
while out and about with OH we happened by argos,and took a little strollie inside and a flickie through the pages,where upon
we came across a rotisserie oven..ooooo said I,a rotisserie
we've been looking for one of those,typed in the number,and low and behold from 99 odd quid down to 46,well had to buy it,such
a bargain say I :D,so my chickiedoodar is cooking right now
yumm yumm. i also wanted one of those Air fryers,but they're still at silly prices,and i can't stretch to that,now that i've found out that the holiday company,will charge if your payments are late,something like 25 pound each week ? so need to be a little wise with the spondoolicks.
news from the critters....
more frog spawn :eek: indoors
tads growing well,and a couple of them eagerly chomped into a catfish pellet:) good sign there.
booked in my critter carer for july,so that's a weight off my mind.
feel bloated a little today.need to drink more water.
chicken salad tonight.
eggie snake perhaps ?

Back