roosnanny wombles back :-)

Agree atkins health farma great idea - as long as we are all agreed that wine is good for you so we can market our co-op wine from the other thread.....

Evening Lainey! I never seem to dream! Hope you have a nice tonight! Xx

almostthere said:
<swims in>

I never remember my dreams. So frustrating! Especially when they involved George Clooney in compromising positions....

That would be the best of dreams Lolz

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

was going to be all doom and gloom and say
bed time :(
however happy thoughts say yippee it's bed time,lets go
dream about the atkins health farm with all laineys friends :D
squishing wine as it would be part of the exercise table
of events ;)

night lovies.
xx

You lot are all weird, every one of you.

Thanks Jim, we know lol. I did laugh at the exploding pregnancy! Pregnancy means a new start (no idea about the exploding bit lol) I had a recurring dream for years when I was married that I was pregnant but the baby never came and I didn't go to the doctor. When I eventually left my ex I dreamt I had the baby!
ps I dream in colour too.

well...pleased to say that the atkins health club got off
to a scream,with crushing grapes,but it went a little south after,
because we drank the wine,got sizzled,then the calmed kicked in
and i went to sleep.

new start huh...was looking at sw for OH today.....

Morning lainey LOL

Lisa, that is just plain weird love :eek: :bolt:

hideeeehi peeps :D
fell off the wii board,however one will not give up without a fight
so did step on and offs,instead of this side on,this side off,
if you know what i mean,then oh yeahhhhhhh hula hooping.

Hello! The hulahooping is such hard work! Love the step, but it's really not very intensive is it? That's probably why I like it... <lazy git>

Bought new running shoes so just waiting for them to be delivered. Mine are far too old and got a heel fracture last time I went out. So haven't been running for about a month. Can't wait to get back to it!

justy finished wii fit hour. :D
thinking about introducing some carbs,slowly mind ,i must say i
don't know the first thing about OWL but i wonder if
to have a look ?
what say all yee ship mates :D

Recommend OWL. Try to follow the rules - less about how many carbs per day/week - more about testing food groups as really useful to identify the ok foods and the trigger foods if you can. Also good to have more carbs to play with - be careful though as i find it very tempting to fill up carb levels with sf goodies - not a good weightloss strategy! Now i usually have 20-30 when i eat "well" as thats what i like - my "target" is about 40 or so.

Have fun:)

Back