roosnanny wombles back :-)

Critters - they get everywhere :)

A mouse in the house gave itself away once when i heard it chowing down on Orbit's dry cat food! :)

even wingless fruit flies are amazingly fast little boogers.
froglettes are fast at eating them up.though thankfully
had a panic when i was cleaning them out,i thought i lost one,however another closer look at the container
they were in,and spotted the little one.:D

Who needs to visit the hot house at the zoo with Lainey!! Am loving what's going on in your household!!! More pics please xxx

hello darlings.
piccies later,thinking about some captions to go with them, giggle to myself lol

Do you only have coloured belly frogs?mor have you got mental crazy yellow and orange ones? Oh or blue?!

amazing that you can made a lid for a tank from a pair of tights. :D yay go me lol
ok...green tree frogs......red belly oriental fire belly toads......yellow belly oriental toads.
orangie spotty leopard gecko (lizard) and bert who is oatmeal ? colour with some orange.(bearded dragon)
gross yucky creepy brown crickets...pretty yellow and black hoppers(locus)

food today totally gone out the window and i've been a vilderbeast and eaten tonnes :mad:

Evening Lainey, you should go into new career, visiting schools with your creatures, kids would love them

took bert into my grandsons school once,he couldn't understand why
no one else liked the locus that he had for dinner.
frogs busy tonight,so might have some more spawn tomorrow.:D
might go for some retail therapy tomorrow,want some flowy tops
for cypress to go with my crop trousers,that will fit me better
IF I STOP EATING LIKE A MUPPET ! :(
i've finally got under 12st need to look back on my mfp on the good week
and eat like before.
xx

Last edited:
Good luck with froggies. I was going to do that too, look up my good week and follow it. Wonder if it will work? Let me know if you do. x

aww thank you,
i'm 4lb up this morning ......silly oh so silly...and was the stuff i had worth it...
no not really if i'm honest,non conscious eating,you know,just watching tv/internet,
and not taking interest.
out to buy some small fish nets today,as catching frogletts in the one i made is not great,i'm worried about hurting them,they are so very delicate that i wouldn't want to damage their skin.
sometimes home made just don't cut it,then buy some good colour food to gut load the live food
for talked about froggies and tadpoles, moved the next 10 into a container,still absorbing their tails,
but more on land than in the water,so nursery tank number two.:eek:
need to document it all better than i have,but what i have should do this time around.
toodle pip,and have as good a day as you all can in this weather.
xx

I am so with you on the mindless munching Lainey!! I am so guilty of that! Xxx

it has to stop,really it does,i was beginning to like myself,then i punish myself the next day,
it's so silly.
draw a line underneath and begin again tomorrow fresh.
i keep saying to myself how much better will it be when i go away to be able to breath going up a hill
instead of asking OH to wait while i re inflate my lungs and my heart slows from a stampeed to something more
in my chest than my throat !
keeping busy is a key i need to add to my army of helpers,busy=less silly eating = :D

Completely relate Lainey... Luckily my mindless munching at the moment is usually all legal stuff!! Thank the lord! Xx

Back