Rosemary Conley

Tractor girl

Hi there, am not too sure of the range, not many to choose from in my local store

I am a vegetarian so only eat the meat free ones. So far have had the chunky veg soup which was lovely and filling as has chunks of potato and veg, supposed to be £1.99 but was on offer at £1.79.

I have also had the three bean casserole which again was filling with lots of beans and lentils, was £2.99 so cannot afford to so that every day.

Have been very good on my first week, weigh in tomorrow, have done lots of exercise this week...............

Sun - Badminton singles
Mon - 30 min walk and body conditioning
Tue - 30 min walk
Wed - Zumba

then will be doing......

Thurs - Zumba
Fri - Zumba

Will post how I get on at weigh in, hoping for a decent loss for my first week. Hope everyone else is having a good week.

Half a stone loss in first week !!!

Hi all, happy to report that I had a 7lb loss when weighing in for the first time.

Very happy although I know that it is going to slow down next week, I have been very strict and been to 5 exercise classes, I put it down to that and also drinking 2 litres of water a day.

How did everyone else do...............

well done on the weight loss,
I've bought the Solo Slim meals and soups several times, and I find that they are rather expensive to buy, so now I just buy soups in tins or make my own, and buy ready meals, its way way cheaper

Hi, am happy to report that lost another 2lb's at my week three weigh in despite not being as strict as I could have and not doing as much exercise as I would have liked.

Exercise was as follows

Thurs - Zumba
Fri - Zumba
Tues - LBT
Wed - Body conditioning

Weight loss so far:

Week One - 7lb
Week Two - 2lb
Week Three 2lb

Total loss after 3 weeks 11lb.

Now down to 13'4 and would like to reach 10 stone so a long way to go

keeping an eye on you ............ your doing well i m waiting for some one to contact me about my rc class

A Blip this week ...................

Well after doing ok for the first 3 weeks have hit a blip !!!!

Have put on a pound this week !!!

We all wheel out excuses when we are not doing well don't we well here are mine !!!!

1) On nightshifts, late shifts and days, eaten far more than I should have

2) Went to a 30th birthday party on Sat night and had some of the buffet

3) Had a chinese for valentines day and 4 vodka's

4) Have not done as much exercise as I would have liked

5) Last week got weighed in the morning as on lates

But am going to try and get back on track ......

Am starting to keep a food diary and go back to my RC books that I have been given.

Weight loss so far

1) -7lb
2) - 2lb
3) - 2lb
4) plus 1lb

Total weight loss -10lb

Need to be strict with myself now so have ordered some solo slim meals, 10% off at boots and if you spend £20 they are delivered free to your local store, did try and but in local store but they only stock 2 different soups.

I have only ordered the main meals as I subsitute the RC soup with Heinz big soup as it is less calories and half the price

well your being honest ........ get back on ....still waiting for my rc leader to ring me x

Hi all, am happy to report another 3lb off, have been stricter with my diet but not completely strict, still doing 5 exercise classes a week and drinking 2 litres of water a day.

I am also parking 15 mins away from my work and walking (to save £4 a day parking also)

Week 1 - 7lb Loss
Week 2 - 2lb Loss
Week 3 - 2lb Loss
Week 4 - 1lb gain
Week 5 - 3lb loss - Total loss 13lb

How is everyone else doing .................

Well done TractorGirl, that's such a fab loss!! You have done so well so far, I hope I can do as well as you! I managed to lose 10lbs in 4 weeks last year so here's hoping it repeats...

I started back on solo slim on Monday. I have no self control around food so find this works well for me. So far I have stuck to it pretty much 100%, only slipping slightly on Tuesday when my friend brought me pancakes with chocolate spread (I was very reserved and only had 2) but I only went 14 calls over my daily :-D

I am looking forward to Monday weigh in, I have so far resisted jumping on the scales which is totally unlike me who is normally on them both morning and night!!! Maybe I have finally turned a corner with my dieting...??

why dont you 2 start up a ticker ........... to see your way to goal . got my low fat order arriving to night so meals plans for the week sorted ....

Good luck to both of you please keep posting your progress, there are not that many of us regularly on here at the moment.

Well I had my first weigh in this morning since starting back on solo slim, lost 1.8lbs. Am happy with that. It's my water retention week so should be able to lose a bit more next week. Hope everyone else is doing well. Xx

Well done with your loss, that's great, I know what you mean about losing control with food, if I could afford Solo Slim all the time that is what I would do but will just have to try and control myself !!!!

Hi all, I only managed a 1lb loss this week but my water retention week is coming up so have to take that into account. I did manage to get to my first stone so please with that but I also did 9 exercise classes so thought that I would have been able to shift a bit more.

Week 1 - 7lb Loss
Week 2 - 2lb Loss
Week 3 - 2lb Loss
Week 4 - 1lb gain
Week 5 - 3lb loss
Week 6 - 1lb loss Total Loss 1 stone:)

I found that sometimes doing too many classes did not help with my weight loss, weeks that I didn't do as much exercise I sometimes lost more, it is funny how our bodies work, good luck for next week

I put on half a pound this week but was off plan last week. I am back on track now although I have a tricky day tomorrow as I am out for dinner and drinks with work!! Let's see what Monday's weigh in holds for me... Xx

Morning ladies, well started back on RC diet on Wednesday and although not been really good decided to have a quick jump on the scales and was surprised that have lost 4lbs, woo hoo, given me the boost I need to be good, so hopefully by weigh in day (wednesday) will have a bit more off, maybe with the help of you guys will be able to do without going to classes, fingers crossed and well done on your weight losses

Back