ProPoints Rosie Lee's food diary over half way there

Awesome loss missy!!!! Xx

thanks sweeties, i'll start writing my diary again when things calm down a bit.

i had to have my cat put to sleep and when i'm upset i binge, couple that with an all you can eat party where i blew all my weekly points plus some.
so i've had to go back on the detox again this week which i didn't really want to do.i'm hoping it'll stop any weight gain.

thanks tracy, he was my baby.
he was 12½ an old man but still looked like a kitten in face.
everytime something catches my eye i think it's him. :cry:

Aw I honestly feel for you, pets are the absolute best friend you can have.

Sending you massive hugs.

xxx

Ohhhhhh, i reeeally feel for you, i have two cats and i would be devastated :cry: ... sending you masssive hugs ... your kitty will always be your angel now ... so youll never be alone :)

Big hugs xx

ok little update, i lost 1lb this week, very happy about it :D

i've come to terms with losing my cat, still keep going to do his bowls and thinking he's there when something catches my eye, but i suppose that will happen for a long time to come.

spoke to my health trainer and he thinks my binging and other things i'm doing, that i'm sort of self harming. i think he's right and i think the reason is my daughter (she's an alcoholic) now all i have to do is figure out how to sort it.
really made me think though, went to a chinese all you can eat buffet and i didn't eat nowhere near as much as i normally do.

only 7 weeks to my hols :D i want to try and lose another 7lbs for then.

when i lose another 3lbs it will be the lightest i have weighed for over 18 years :eek:

GO ROSIE GO ROSIEEEE .. I bet youll easily loose that half stone !!! your doin soooo well .. In a way tho Rosie were all self harming by everythin we do to our bodies on a daily basis - i starved myself to death for many years .. and its only since ive been on ww that ive felt sooo happy n content, ppl who smoke and drink are doing exactly the same thing, so dooont put yourself in a category as were all waaay too similar in this world ... your doing great .. keep it up :D;) .. maybe you reaching goals will encourage your daughter that life doesnt have to be all about the drink bingeing ... big huuugs xxx

thanks claire, you're an angel :)

you are defo right, we all are self harming in a way, the media telling us how we should look doesn't help and puts undue pressure on us all to be "perfect".

it's a lovely sunny day and going to get my youngest daughter enrolled on her new course at college. she wants to be a nurse but didn't do well enough in her biology and chemistry AS levels so she's switching over to health and social care.

i'll probably start putting my diary back up as i have a little time now.

Ah tell her to keep tryin Rosie .. im a nurse so if you want any help or advice on uni stuff or on anythin dont be afraid to ask xxx

thanks hun , might take you up on that :)

she's driving me daft at the moment trying to prepare her uni personal statement.
don't know if they'll take her with just 1 years health and social and a levels in psychology and sociology but she may aswell try.

no weigh in for me today been really ill this week, my asthma went through the roof and i've ended up on steroids and antibiotics, think it was a combination of stress and attic dust. terrified of going anywhere at the moment, don't want to end up in hospital.

Its a shame they dont do the 'diploma' anymore ... as you can get in with just gcse's even tho i spent 3 years at college and gained alevels in health n social care & psychology .... i didnt know that til i applied ... lol ... hope she does well ... & i do hope u feel better soon lovey xxxx

typical lol, still A levels look very impressive.

feeling much better thanks sweetie, going to walk into town today. first time with any exercise (except a bit of shopping) hubby is coming with me just incase he says.
can still feel it but i've a day left of antibiotics so hoping that will finishing it off.

just got country dancing for the wii, can't wait to try it lol

Heheeeee, good luck for w.i and i hope u feel better soon ;)

going to start putting my diaries down again, it's something to look back through when i need it.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Breakfast

Milk, Skimmed 3
30 g Oat Crisp Cereal 3
Lunch
Bread Roll 6
chips and peas 16
Apple 0
Dinner
river cobbler 4
Broccoli 0
Cauliflower 0
branston 1
fry's chocolate orange cream 6
Any Time
sweets 5
Orange 0
ww Coconut Cake Slice 2
Curly Wurly 3

weeklies used 20/49

Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Breakfast

Milk, Skimmed 3
30 g Oat Crisp Cereal 3
Lunch

Apple 0
turkey drumstick 9
Dinner

fish 4
home made oven chips 6
ice cream 4
Any Time

Orange 0
2 mint balls 1

weeklies used 21/49

Activity ProPoints values earned

Thursday, September 01, 2011

Breakfast

Milk, Skimmed 3
30 g Oat Crisp Cereal 3
Lunch

carvery 16
Apple 0
Dinner

3 Bacon 4
6 Egg Whites 2
Nestle ice cream 4
Any Time

choc mallows 5
Orange 0
Subtotal

Weeklies Used 29/49

Hope ur well darling :) x

had a sneaky weigh in this morning and it says i've put 2lbs on :eek: what the?

i have arthritus in my knees back and now i think my hip, joints are all swollen with a 7 mile walk i did, i'm hoping it's water :confused:

you know i put these things down and think i sound like a wreck, my hubby says if i was a car they would of scrapped me by now, cheeky bugger lol.
they brought my monthly medication in a crate last week, how embarrassing is that. :eek:

nice to see you back carly :)

sneaked a weigh in again and another 1lb on thats 3lb gain, no idea whats going on :confused:

going back to 2 pieces of fruit a day and no sweet stuff.

Friday, September 02, 2011
Breakfast

Milk, Skimmed 3
Pear 0
Lunch

meat free breckie 16
choc mallow 2
Dinner

Apple 0
homemade chicken and pea soup 8
Any Time

ww bar - 2
Chicken 2
1 medium Orange 0

Weeklies used 33/49

i've not gained today, thank goodness! my family think it's the steroids that are still in my system causing problems, they could be right.
had that much liquid yesterday think i was floating.
5 large glasses of water, 2 large glasses of pepsi max, 2 cups of coffee and 3 cups of tea, trying to flush whatever is causing this gain out, also lowered my carb intake.

Saturday, September 03, 2011

Breakfast

Milk, Skimmed 5
20 g Oat Crisp Cereal 2
Lunch

3 rasher Bacon 4
2 Eggs 4
lancashire cheese 7
Apple 0
Mushrooms 0
Dinner

Broccoli 0
Cauliflower 0
onion gravy 0
Melon, Honeydew 0
Chicken 4
Any Time

tuna 3

adjusted my weekly points because i don't think i put enough down for the chips i had early week.

weeklies left 10/49

Last edited:
Back