oven chips 7

Weeklies used 29/49
Activity pedometer 5
Activity ProPoints values earned

Last edited:
Well done mrs :) good loss! How's ur weekend? X

thanks Carly :D

weekend was good but i've been so hungry :(
i've really struggled to keep to my points this week, going to put my diary down later but it's embarrassing what rubbish i've eaten this week, foods been good but i've eaten all my weekly points in rubbish.

Don't worry! Just keep at it! Remember it was tough at the start but the hunger goes ;) x

thanks babe :)

well i lost 2lbs :D

all that exercising must have been the key.

well a new week, restarted my 100k challenge and started just dance 3 on the medium level. plan to do the 7000 sweat in 3 days out of the week.

Yay!!!!!!! Well done u!! Xxx

thanks babe :D

ok, well i don't know how to say this .... i've just had a major blowout and to be honest feel over full and ill.

it's my daughters 18th today and we went for an all you can eat meal and the stuff i've put down, i've gone through 70 points ish :eek:
i'd used 9 last night so i'm 8pts down, earned 3 AP so i'm 5 points in the red and it's only wednesday, whoops!

it's our anniversary on monday, i've told him we'll have to celebrate on tuesday after weigh in lol.

i'm on antibiotics again, having tests to find out why my chest has gone so bad, xrays etc and i think i've broken my finger,so i can't do just dance 3 on the wii, so it looks like i'll be walking forever :d'oh:

Hope u feel better! Enjoy ur anniversary (whichever day u celebrate lol) xx

lol the things you have to do when you're trying to lose weight.

going to fold this thread, my food is good most of the time so don't think i need my diaries anymore. :)

xxx

Ok :( hope to see u around xx

Back