ProPoints Rosie Lee's food diary over half way there

well i ate very badly on the ship :eek: and drank plenty cocktails.

a couple of days in on the hotel stay it said i was 9.5lbs heavier whoops! so i started cutting down and on day 4 i stopped drinking alcohol and stopped eating dessert (had fruit and natural yoghurt instead) chose wisely with the food and drank plenty of water.

at WI i put on 2.5lbs which i'm quite chuffed about. want to try and take that off plus some, looking for a 3.5 to 4lb loss next week (well hoping)

weight losses haven't been great recently with one thing or another so going to get my head into it and hoping to lose a stone before christmas and meet all my challenges.

not changing my weight or any stats as i don't plan on keeping that weight on for long.

still catching up with things at the mo but i'll read through later to see how you all have done :)

Well done u!!! Cutting bk was awesome and 2.5 is nothing :) u will get that off n more xx

Wow I put more weight on than u and I ate far too healthy on my hol. Sounds like u had a great time =)

thanks carly,i hope so .

claire it's probably because i can get away with more cos i'm quite a bit heavier. i was really chuffed at only putting that on.

i've just put on an album of two pics , one at the start of WW and the other one off my hols. not sure how long i'll keep the album on, i can barely look at the before one :eek:

You done great =)

thanks babe :D

i don't think i realised how big i was until i put those pics up.

Oooo will look at pics when next on comp ;) excited x

thanks starkissed :D

carly you'll have nightmares when you see them :D

i've felt much more myself since i got back, was feeling quite low before i went.
illnesses were taking there toll on me and getting me quite down (i'm usually a happy fun person) anyway i'm getting back to tormenting all my family :D

Tuesday, October 25, 2011
Breakfast

rice krispies 3
Milk, Skimmed 3
Lunch

Sugar and cream 2
coffee 0
Dinner

Tiger Bread 8
lancashire cheese 3
Turkey12
branston 2
Any Time

30 g Oat Crisp Cereal 3
ww apple pie bar 2
rich toffee bar 2
bbq crisps 2

Weeklies used 21/49

Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Breakfast
30 g Oat Crisp Cereal 3
2 1/2 serving(s) Milk, Skimmed 3
Lunch

salad 3
Dinner

breakfast fry up 13
Any Time

fish supper 5

Weeklies used 21/49

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Breakfast

20 g Oat Crisp Cereal 2
Milk, Skimmed 3
Lunch

2 Omellettes with bacon ,chicken and mushrooms 10
Apple 0
Dinner

chicken pot herbs 6
Any Time
Raw Swede 0
fish supper 6
cheese 1

Weeklies used 21/49
Activity - did loads of housework, washing etc, was at it hours (housework that is) so i'm having 5PP for that :D

Hey Rosie, I've just looked at you photos, you look so happy in your after photo. I'm so pleased for you, you've done so brilliantly. Well done. :D

xxx

thanks so much :D

can't wait to get the end photo on there when i'm at my goal weight, just another couple of stone to go.

i decided on 9st 10lb tracy

my healthy bmi is 10st 1lb but my doctor wanted me to be 9st 7lb so i thought somewhere in the middle would be fine xxx

just realised the album title was a bit misleading so i edited to before and half way.

Last edited:
Wow pics are amazing... So what's the weight difference there... And how much more till goal?

Glad u are feeling more yourself xx

thanks sweetie :D

well i'd probably put a bit of weight on by then cos it was a few days into the hols, so i would say i'd lost just over 2 stone about 30lbs on that pic.

with the weight i put on i've got exactly 2 stone to lose, sometimes it feels like it's taking forever but when i see the pics i realise how far i've come.

thanks a lot hun :)
xxx

well i lost 2lb, happy with that but would of liked to get all the holiday weight off as i'm still playing catch up.

i had a bit of a feast last night, after eights, ww apple pie bar, petiti pain pizzas hubby made, smartie cake and turkish delight options with marshmallows very yummy :D

Well done, thats great Rosie :D

duplicated

Last edited:
Back