ProPoints Rosie Lee's food diary over half way there

thanks you two :)

well i've been to taybarns for my birthday treat and i don't think i've done that bad.

i've worked out i've used 72 points today, that with my sweeties binge tuesday night, it has wiped out my weeklies and gone into my activity points by three but i still have 10 activity points and i'll do sum zumba over the weekend.

i did go to the gym this morning and did 20 minutes cardio and about a hour weights.

i started feeling awful after the meal though, terrible stomach ache and feeling sick, don't think my body wants all this food anymore. still don't feel great, just having a chill now and a nice coffee.

got sum lovely pressies and money to spend :D

Last edited:
Happy Birthday :) that's lovely! Well done for sticking to it for birthday! X

happy birthday

happy birthday rosie and well done ,it's hard to stick to yourr points when somethin special is happening keep up the good work x

aw ta :D

i was proud of myself today, i was completely in control and it felt good.

hope i can do the same on hols.

U did amazing :) x

not a happy camper today, got the letter already for the hospital and it's next week!

just didn't expect it so soon, sort of makes it real.

Good luck with your appointment Rosie, and well done so far on your weight loss!

The sooner the better petal :) good luck x

Breakfast
quakers oat crisp 4pp
milk for day 3pp

Lunch

2 pieces of toast with spread 6pp
apple 0pp

Dinner
spag bolog (homemade)with turkey mince 9pp
ben and jerry's with cone 4pp

Snacks

bag of cranberry and nuts 2pp
2 crackers 1pp
apple 0pp

total 29 points

Enjoy :) sounds yummy spag Bol!.

good luck

good luck at the hospital the sooner you get it seen too the quicker you get the treatment if you need it ,I'm sure it will be alright x

What are u up to this weekend? x

going to southport today taken mum to her caravan, weathers lovely so i'll have a sunbathe and probably have a nice walk round the site.

last nights menu didn't go as planned, i was still hungry. think it was because i ate so much at taybarns then nothing for about 18 hours, body had got mixed up.

so i had a trevalli and WW bar for 6pp, that leaves me with only 4 activity points i don't usually touch them. still sometimes a shake up like this might improve my weight losses for a while.

Enjoy southport! I agree a shake up can help! May sound silly but what is trevalli? X

todays planned menu/ stayed in southport longer than i thought so altered my food a bit.

Breakfast

quakers oat crisp cereal 4pp
milk for day 3pp

Lunch

going out for food so will have a chicken and bacon salad with no dressing but a spoonful of mustard 11pp
apple 0pp

Dinner

WW beef hotpot 6pp
veg 0pp
strawberries,blueberries and cherries 0pp
half fat cream 2pp

Snacks

apple 0pp
sugar free jelly 0pp
WW lemon meringue bar 2pp
2 crackers 1pp

29/29

Last edited:
Enjoy ur lunch out :) x

what are you up to this weekend :)

Hi petal! I was at a house party yest... Shopping trip today and popped to pub this eve x

sounds great :)
think i'm going to get on the zumba today, i'll try 40 minutes and probably be sweating buckets.

it will be a miracle if i lose anything this week, i've missed a gym session and over eaten, had most of my activity points.
i would be happy with half a pound.

Good luck hun :) what day is WI? X

Back