turkey stir fry 6pp
ben and jerrys strawberry cheesecake cone 4pp

Snacks

apple 0pp
WW bar 2pp
chicken 2pp

Last edited:
Ben and Jerrys - yummy!! X

it's tuesday so got a chance to turn it around a bit.

got planned zumba today, gym monday and aqua tuesday morning

sorry didn't notice you're question, trevally (i spelt it wrong before) is a fish from around the area of australia. it's lovely too, i like trying different fish.

ah another Ben & Jerry's fan :D

Aww that's cool! U can totally pull it bk by tues! All that exercise is fab x

went to gym this morning, did treadmill and cross trainer for just under 30 minutes, then some boxing , kettle bell and then weight training.

on the menu today is

Breakfast

Oats so simple 3pp
milk for day 3pp

Lunch

morrisons meat free with adjustments 12pp

Dinner

chicken pot herbs 6pp
skinny cow caramel lolly 2pp

Snacks

WW choc bar 2pp
strawberries and jelly 0pp
carrot 0pp
swede 0pp

think i'll leave the last point incase i guestimated the morrisons brekkie wrong

Well done for exercise! I want to get into kettle bells :) x

kettle bells are quite fun, you can feel it working too. :)

done Aqua this morning and about half a mile walk and walked around the markets.

been to fish market today, so having fish twice today :D a croaker and a river cobbler.

Well done :) xx

thanx hun :)

lost 1lb last week :D

tuesdays grub

Breakfast

bacon and egg white 3pp
milk for day 3pp

Lunch

croaker fish 2pp
celery 0pp
tomatoes 0pp

Dinner

barmcake 6pp
mushy peas 2pp
oven chips 7pp
river cobbler fish 2pp
crackers 1pp
butter 1pp

Snacks

WW bbq crisps 2pp
soothers 5pp
choc biscuit 4pp
WW bar 2pp

pp 29/29 wpp 42/49

Last edited:
Yummy well done! Xx

ok disaster has struck, i went to the chinese all you can eat :eek:

no idea how many points i had but it was a lot, i put down 70 but was probably more.
so i'm playing catch up again and i'm in defecit, i have to get around 25 activity points to get anymore near even.

i did enjoy it but no more of these binges now, i've got a short holiday coming up in about 4 weeks and i want to lose a few more pounds.

tomorrow i'm going to lower my carbs to see if i can get rid of these cravings

Draw a line and at least the AP target is within reach (and u enjoyed it) u can do it xx

thanks carly and jem :)

well i'm knackered, did 2 hours at the gym and then went to friends and got roped in to doing their garden with them.
did a hour and half weeding ,putting stuff in bags and moving loads of wood and rubbish.

at the gym i increased the number of exercises and weights on quite a few of the machines and also the amount of cardio.

got about a 6 mile walk tomorrow (it's also the breast scan)
had my bone scan and she said that my bones are a lot younger than my actual age, so good news there.

Good news about scan and very impressive on the exercise :) x

good luck

good luck for tomorrow Rosie and well done on the exercise x

Good luck xx

good news!

she said my boob seemed fine and thought the change in shape and density was through weight training ( my hubby said they looked like they had lifted and had more sculpture) :D

she couldn't find the lumps ,said they could of been fatty lumps and the body had just got rid of them. she is going to send me for a mammogram, she said to prove her right and to put my mind at ease.

yesterday was another disaster with food i'd been busy and hadn't checked so when i did my tracking, i'd had 40 points :eek: so with activity only managed to shave off 4 points, still 22 in defecit.

done the 6 mile walk so at end of day i'll have another 5 activity points, so down to 17 in defecit.

todays menu

Breakfast

2 poached eggs 4pp
1 piece smoky bacon 1pp
milk for day 3pp

Lunch

salad veg 0pp
tuna 2pp
ham 2pp
jelly 1pp
cider vinegar 0pp

Dinner

home made ratatouille 3pp
2 chicken breasts 8pp
jelly and strawberries 1pp

dpp 25/29 wpp 66/49

i might use the 4 left on some fish for my supper

great news

thats great news Rosie I'm so pleased for you I bet thats a load of your mind and I'm sure the mammogram will confirm it.Just want to ak what you put in your ratatouille to make it 3pp the one I make has 0pp ? x

Back