Rosies 100th restart

Saturday's dairy

Clementine
2 hi fi bar (heb)
Muller light

Steak tomatoes slimming world chips oil (heb)

Big bar of choc- 27 syns :)

image-41127734.jpg

Massive bits of steak for me and the boyfriend :)

Sunday's diary extra easy

Melon pot
Ryvita minis heb and philli hea

Large chicken Shish- 8 syns
Half pitta- 4 syns
Chips- 30 syns I know it's over exaggeration but I prefer to do it that way

Hi fi bar- 1 or 2? 3 or 6 syns

Overal about 50 syns today plus the 30 from yesterday that's 80. That's my lot for this week

Anyway miss you saying I'm slim anyway your around about my size aren't you?lol

How are you getting on? I didn't have a break today and was so hungry I had a cost hot choc and half a cake :( so 9syns but at least I've not gone mad!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So glad I ate before I came to my boyfriend! He is having doner kebab and chips and asked me if I wanted one. Luckily I'm so full I don't actually want one. If I hadn't eaten before I came I know I would have caved! X

Mine eats like a horse! And doesn't cook at all so staying at his I have to starv or make something out of whatever is there

Yeah I usually take porridge with me. His diet consists of take aways, sandwiches, crisps, potatoe waffles or pigs in blankets haha

I hope so I feel motivated :) I will get to join the gym next week to! I've just had so much on and keep finishing work late and missing the times to see the lady :(

I've got 4 and a half pounds to go til target so I
Gunna start posting on ere to give me a kick up the bum. And I am going to be a slimming world consultant from jan I'm opening up my own group x

Back