Rosies 100th restart

It's good to have a blow out sometimes!! Otherwise you will get so bored and feel deprived!! It may web give u a little boost if u are strict for the rear of the week!

nataliej said:
It's good to have a blow out sometimes!! Otherwise you will get so bored and feel deprived!! It may web give u a little boost if u are strict for the rear of the week!

Rest of the week hahaha

Today I had burger king meal again at 11am. A lion bar and a double decker and a hi fi bar. A Chinese buffet And a can of normal coke. Big hangover and I know I'll have a big gain. Back on plan tomorrow going food shopping tomorrow and I'm planning an all red week hopefully and the gain will b minimal. 4 days to sort this terrible last 3 days out x

Oh dear oh dear. Started off the day perfect just grapes for snacks and lunch was cod without batter from chippy pineapple and a muller light. Went food shopping bought everything planned to make chicken curry. Doing all red days for a while.....got home had row with sister grabbed my stuff went to boyfriends had chicken doner and chips and a massive bar of chocolate coz I was stressed......

Not Gunna wait to be weighed on Thursday I'm going to a local group tomorrow and getting straight back on it. I'm determined to lose 5 pound by November!! Let's do this!!

Xx

Oh mine was 4 times worse than yours :-( going to get weighed in an hour I'm expecting a 4 pound gain grrrr but I'm all ready to start over again no quitting

Right I gained 2.5 pound which is very good considering since lat weigh in I had 2 burger kings a Chinese buffet 11 malibus a doner kebab a share bag of magic stars and a share bar of dairy milk fruit and nut lol!!

So I am back to ten stone want to get Down to 9 stone. I think the fact of the matter is my body settles at ten stone and it's happy at ten stone and I keep creeping back to ten stone but I want to be 9 stone!!

So since weigh in I had brown pitta (hex b) with chicken kebabs cooked with cumin coriander ginger garlic and chilli powder. I cooked them in a table spoon of oil (6 syns) and some flour (2 syns)

Total syns for today- 8 syns I am going to try and have ten a day. Next weigh is isn't until Thursday next week so I got over a week.

Today's food

Snack- hi fi light bar x3 throughout day

Lunch- 2 egg omlette with tinned tomatoes nd strawberrys and muller light

Snack- banana

Had row with bf so I didn't eat after this

0 syns used

Thursday 4th October- red day

Breakfast- muller light and clementine

Snack- hi fi light bar

Lunch- cod batter removed with handful of chips-15 syns??? And an apple

Dinner- fry up- bacon sausages (1 syn) egg and tomatoes

Snack- hi fi bar.

Need healthy extra a in there....hmmmm.... Glass of milk??

Syns today-16

Total 24/30

Hey, a 2.5 gain is fine! I think I gained about 2 last week, but the scales currently show I have lost it again, but I guess I'll find out on Monday! Just need to eat sensibly over the next 3 days... but I am having a take out with friends tonight and a possible Indian tomorrow! Will need to research the healthiest options! I had 4 red days this week and I think this works better for me than any other SW day.

Don't worry, you'll get to 9 stone eventually. It's a slow and steady loss, which is the best way to lose anyway! We'll both hit target eventually!! x

Yeah I hope so. I have had only red days for the last 3 days and it sounds insane but I think my tummy is a lot smaller! Probably all in my head but I'm happy about it still x

Food for Friday 5th October

Breakfast- none

Lunch- golden syrup porridge- healthy extra b and 2 syns?

Snack- clementine

Dinner- toast heb with butter 2 syns and bacon and eggs

Snack- melon and muller light

I know I havnt posted in a few days but I'm finding talking less about food is making me eat less. So we're see at weigh in tomoz how it's gone x

rosierose15 said:
Well it paid off. 6 pound lost x

That's great Rosie, well done :) x

I have Only done red days this week but I havnt logged it because I was seeing if talking about food less would make me less hungry and Iost 6 pound in 9 days lol. I'll log this week for u to see what I am doing x

Yesterday's dairy-

Banana and muller light
Half chicken at nandos skin removed and salad
Golden syrup porridge- heb and a + 2 syns
Melon
2 hi fi light bars- heb

Today's dairy
Hi fi light bar- half heb
Cafe while out shopping- ham omlette no oil with few chips- 10 syns??
Golden syrup porridge- heb and a + 2 syns
Melon
Muller light maybe if I feel like I need it
Hi fi light bar- half heb

Back