Rosies 100th restart

Thank u but all I am doin is having extra today Lol I always use up my weekly syns

So do I... I always seem to have an event at the weekend which makes me consume most of my left over syns! I have a cousins 18th birthday party this weekend, so no doubt I'll have lots of buffet food and alcohol! I'm a sucker for buffets! I have to eat everything! All I can hope for is a 0.5lb loss next week, not looking good at the mo!! You're doing really well! x

Rachel1903 said:
So do I... I always seem to have an event at the weekend which makes me consume most of my left over syns! I have a cousins 18th birthday party this weekend, so no doubt I'll have lots of buffet food and alcohol! I'm a sucker for buffets! I have to eat everything! All I can hope for is a 0.5lb loss next week, not looking good at the mo!! You're doing really well! x

Any loss is still good. I'm just hoping for a pound a week and be at target by Christmas and probably put it all back on lol x

Wednesday 26th September

Breakfast- banana

Snack- clementine

Lunch- sw roasties and spaghetti hoops. Coconut muller light and porridge(healthy extra b and a) and 2.5 syns- a lot of food I know but I was hungry

Snack- apple and hi fi light(half healthy extra b)

Dinner- omlette and cheese(healthy extra a) sw chips and hoops followed by strawberries and Muller light

Snack- Hifi lighy(other half healthy extra b) and dairy milk- (10.5 syns)

Total syns for day- 13 syns

rosierose15 said:
Gained a pound but stuck to plan I'm annoyed!!

That's annoying :/ you did have big loss last week tho maybe you'll have another big one next week to make up for it x

Gained a pound but stuck to plan I'm annoyed!!

I would be annoyed too :(

Just had a look through your diary and have you thought about dropping to 10 syns a day? Only saying cause you're near your target and I know once I got to 10 stone and under I couldn't have 15 anymore. xx

Well crappy old day it's been. Felt really down and tired all day And massive head ache!

27th September - green day

Breakfast- banana

Lunch- plain jacket with beans

Snack- muller light and hi fi bar.

Weigh in- 1 pound gain no idea why or how bit pissed off tbh

Dinner- chicken chow main 7 syns maybe less as I asked for no oil but was very dry

Snack- melon hi fi light and hi fi bar

Not has any healthy extra a today but oh we'll

Total weekly syns 7/105

I know it's rubbish. Especially when you shouldn't have gained. You used to do lots of red days didn't you? Why don't you try a week of 4 red days and 3 EE/green and see if that works better - you can still use your 15 syns and more healthy extras for hi fi bars :)

Hope you have a better day today x

I've done lots of red days this week rosie and I've lost 6.5lbs with my sneaky peek on the scales this morning, don't officially wi till tomoz morning but don't know whether to take that as wi or do it again tomoz? oh and after what i eat tonight i will have had 104 syns so I've took them to the max.xxx

Hey, I think I'm going to have a gain too! Currently nearly 2 lbs more! I don't know how either as I have stuck to it religiously! So as of next week I'm going to do red/green instead of EE. Don't think it works for me! I'll prob have more red days as I think too many carbs cause me to bloat and gain weight!

I too had a chicken chow mein last night.... followed by a choc a blok muffin :( oh well! was comforting a friend! It was needed :)

Fresh start next week. At least I kind of know what works for me! Keep up the hard work though, you're doing great! x

Friday 28th September- extra easy but mostly red

Breakfast- banana

Snack- melon

Lunch- nandos- chicken skin removed with corn side salad followed by apple

Snack- melon and banana

Dinner- nandos chicken skin removed again and cod batter removed with salad

Snack- grapes and hi fi bar. Healthy extra b

Need to have a healthy extra a in there maybe some babybelle I think

Syns- none

Well dinner didn't go to plan the cat ate my nandos. So I had to get kebab with the boyfriend really pissed off!! I had large chicken Shish and Half a portion of chips I'm putting it down as 23 syns plus the 7 I had yesterday. 30 in 2 days is just right but I am going Butlins tomorrow night so wanted to save my syns for alcohol. Oh well! X

Today was a write off I'm at Butlins. I had 11 malibus, a burger king double cheese burger with fries and a snickers bar. I needed to eat that as I felt very sick after the drinks. It's 4am just going to bed now. The meal was 37 syns, the snickers is 14 and the malibus was god knows how much??? I made them myself and they were biiiiig. So fold was 51. I'd say 50 for the drinks lol. Gunna try have none the rest of this week waaaahhhhhhh x

Seems like you did ok under the circumstances and could have been worse. You back on track today? X

Back