Rosies 100th restart

My home scales r crap too. Well done!

My day centre Is called a skills development centre so kinda the same thing and yea very stressful at times x

Hey Rosie, noticed you had a burger from joes would you recommend them? I've been looking at doing an order for ages but quite expensive.. Like the fact that you can get syn free sausages and burgers tho x

Yeah they taste like normal burgers but guilt free. Very expensive tho only get two in a pack. A member bought a form to group so we had a big group order saved on delivery x

Ahhhh it's good to talk to someone with the same goal. People who have a lot to lose are losing like 5 pound a week and its depressing me lol. I want to lose a pound a week so should be done just it time for Xmas for me to gain it all again probably!! X

I get de-motivated too! But I know I need to stick to it... I always have to remember the slower we lose the weight, the longer it will stay off for! It's so easy to pile back on, I recently went on holiday to Turkey and gained about 5lbs! Luckily I've managed to shed that now though! I have a friend who is doing the same diet and she really doesn't have any weight to lose and she has lost about 9lbs in 6 weeks!!! I don't know how she has done it!!! But I'm pleased with my first 2lbs :) i have a feeling I'll only lose 0.5lbs next week, but it's better than nothing! My aim is to get to 10 stone for my 30th next March!

Don't get depressed, you're doing great! Just stick to the diary to make sure it helps you stay on track and you'll do fine! x

I want to lose a pound a week until Xmas then I should be happy. Maybe half a pound I would be happy with. No gain tho!!

Wednesday 19th September

Green day

Breakfast- muller light yoghurt banana flavour of course and banana

Lunch- pitta pizza (healthy extra b and a) with instant mash and spaghetti hoops followed by muller light and grapes

Snack-alpen light bar(half healthy extra b) and banana

-------half hour Zumba-------

Dinner- slimming world chips omlette with cheese (healthy extra a) and hoops followed by melon and muller light

Snack- hi fi light bar(healthy extra b) and diary milk 12 syns

Total syns for day-12

Healthy extra a- cheese x 2
Healthy extra b- pitta and 2 cereal bars

103/105 weekly syns used. Won't have any tomorrow at all coz it's weigh in day and I don't get out of there til 8 I'll just have my dinner bath then bed. But I'll save my healthy extra for a quick chocolate fix after dinner.

Good luck for weigh in :) x

I got the munchies I opted for a hi fi bar which isn't too bad but has taken my weekly total to 106 syns. Not that bad but bit great. And had a lot of green days I feel quite massive not sure I will have a loss this week but green days are easier to do on a budget. I get paid Friday so can afford fresh meats for red days and lots of yummy fresh fruit will b bought too

Don't worry, I bet you're feeling massive is psychological cos you've done green days lol I get that, feel bigger for some reason cos I feel I've eaten lots then when I get on the scales there's actually a good loss! X

Lost 3.5 pound this week so happy

Food for today

Thursday 20th September (Green day)

Breakfast- banana muller light

-----row With boyfriend :-(--------

Lunch- didn't fancy a lot so I had muller light with 2 weetabix (healthy extra b)

---------weigh in-----------

Dinner- omlette and cheese (healthy extra a x2) sw chips and spaghetti hoops

Snack- hi fi bar (healthy extra b)

No syns today still counting today as last week so don't have any syns left

Friday 21st September

Extra easy day and day off

Lay in didn't wake up til late no breakfast

Snack- coconut muller light(havnt found this in ages and tesco had them was so happy lol)

Lunch-omlette with cheese (healthy extra a) and spaghetti hoops followed by banana

Out at top golf later then going to a steak house I'll go for the steak and a jacket potato I have a fruit salad with me to eat after

Snack later- fruit muller light and hi fi bar(healthy extra b)

Syns for day are guesstimates!! - oil for steak 3 butter in jacket tiny bit 4 syns??

Total 7/105

Change of plan friends let us down so we didn't go out for steak so were getting kebab take away instead it's chicken meat only with chips and onions I'm guesstimating 30 syns

30/105 weekly used

Back