Rosies way to skinny minny

Definatly getting one tomorrow I want to do extra steps!! I love walking too xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Right today is a bit of a bad day food wise but I planned and I have done exercise.

I have a day off work today so I woke up and had fruit crisp bread with reduced sugar jam.

Then I went to the gym did like 40 calories on the cycling and gave up. I really hate the gym!! Then I did ten mins of breast stroke then gave up.

Then I went to the cinema to book tickets to see ted tonight by this point im feeling rather weak didn't expect to be out this long!!

I go home and I have weight watchers soup tomato and basil flavour.

Then I take the dog out for an hour and a half and burn 300 calories.

I got back and I had 2 more fruit crisp bread with jam and that's it for now.

I am having chicken doner meat and chips tonight which I have allowed for in my calorie count. I will have it after the cinema. I have also accounted for 2 rocky road hi fi bars. One for during the film and one for after the cinema.

Total food intake today - 1564 eaten

Total exercise- 458 burnt

Net- 1106 calories

Remaining- 94 calories

Hi Rosie, I'm back :D you look fantastic in your photos, you look nice in your before one, but look fantastic in your resent one, well done. Xx

rosierose15 said:
Hey how are u getting on? X

I'm ok, it's my sw class tomorrow and I've got a free WI voucher for getting my 10% loss and staying there for 10 weeks,so I'm going to that, then not going anymore, I'm going to weigh myself and use mfp and minis :) I haven't done sw properly for months so just doing cc from today, I've enjoyed it too :) x

Right today is a bit of a bad day food wise but I planned and I have done exercise.

I have a day off work today so I woke up and had fruit crisp bread with reduced sugar jam.

Then I went to the gym did like 40 calories on the cycling and gave up. I really hate the gym!! Then I did ten mins of breast stroke then gave up.

Then I went to the cinema to book tickets to see ted tonight by this point im feeling rather weak didn't expect to be out this long!!

I go home and I have weight watchers soup tomato and basil flavour.

Then I take the dog out for an hour and a half and burn 300 calories.

I got back and I had 2 more fruit crisp bread with jam and that's it for now.

I am having chicken doner meat and chips tonight which I have allowed for in my calorie count. I will have it after the cinema. I have also accounted for 2 rocky road hi fi bars. One for during the film and one for after the cinema.

Total food intake today - 1564 eaten

Total exercise- 458 burnt

Net- 1106 calories

Remaining- 94 calories

Do you use MFP to find out your calories burned?

Didn't eat all my kebab was so starving by time cinema finished we just ate it!! Now time for my hi fi bar, watch the only way is Essex then go to sleep. Round my boyfriends tonight he's found the old power rangers on Netflix so he's transfixed on that. Grrrreeeeaaattt!!

What was the film like? I want to see it it looks so funny and I like Mark Walberg x

Morning :)
What was ted like was it funny??

Haha power rangers we have that on all the time on Netflix in our house it drives me mad!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ted was a good movie very funny but i think it's more aimed at guys there was some jokes I didn't get that my boyfriend did. Was a good night out tho.

Plan for today get up and go to Zumba starts at ten. Then I'll do the dog walking a bit later. I'm planning on having low cals today. But I got a day off so may end up eating out/getting take away with a friend. Who knows but I'll stick within my 1200 anyways.

Hope u have a good day. And remember think thin!! X

rosierose15 said:
Ted was a good movie very funny but i think it's more aimed at guys there was some jokes I didn't get that my boyfriend did. Was a good night out tho.

Plan for today get up and go to Zumba starts at ten. Then I'll do the dog walking a bit later. I'm planning on having low cals today. But I got a day off so may end up eating out/getting take away with a friend. Who knows but I'll stick within my 1200 anyways.

Hope u have a good day. And remember think thin!! X

I really want to try zumba at home but I'm not sure if I'd be any good. I'm also trying to find a good cheap pedometer. Enjoy your day xx

Pedometer is on eBay. The good thing boot being in greater London I have about 5 local Zumba classes a day to chose from! X

That's good! I'm going to have to try get into it. My sister keeps telling me to do yoga on the fitness channel x

So today started off with one ryvita fruit crunch crisp bread with reduced sugar jam. That kept me going though Zumba and having to go and get my head light on my car changed!! Grrrr

Just got home and had an amaaaazing lunch was so nice and filling. I had one birds eye potato waffle, with a slice of light burger cheese slice on top then a poached egg on top of that. With two bits of bacon on the side fat removed!! And half a tin of plum tomatoes all for ...... Less than 400 calories. Mmmmm

image-94312656.jpg

:)

Back