Rosies way to skinny minny

Morning!

Looks very yummy! Apart from I couldn't eat that tin of tomatoes lol

Have a great day xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Change of plan bout dinner. After lunch I went for a 5 mile walk with the dog burnt 450 cals got back home and my phone rang. My boyfriends up the hospital sliced his arm open so I had to go hospital and pick him up after he had stitches. So after I was like Sod it lets get KFC so I has pop corn chicken meal with a ww pudding then a hi fi bar later and thanks to the exercises I was still within my allowance. Phew. X

Today I had ryvita crisp bread and jam for breakfast.

I took the disabled adults I work with to chiquitos restaurant :-/
I went for the chicken in spinach tortilla wrap with green rice for 550 cals and I HAD to have a pudding had a sweet tooth so I had a banoffee shot dessert for 150 cals. Very small but did the trick!!

rosierose15 said:
Today I had ryvita crisp bread and jam for breakfast.

I took the disabled adults I work with to chiquitos restaurant :-/
I went for the chicken in spinach tortilla wrap with green rice for 550 cals and I HAD to have a pudding had a sweet tooth so I had a banoffee shot dessert for 150 cals. Very small but did the trick!!

Well done on the good choices :) hope your boyfriend is ok. X

He's ok now trying to get compensation for the 1 weeks he's off work for but the other person is lying!! Last night I had chicken breast will tinned tomatoes followed by a weight watchers eclair. HAd a work do last night they had pizzas and kebabs I planned and took a little fruit salad With me and had a banoffee weight watchers pudding when I got home. X

But my belly looks so big :-( its swollen. I dunno why I'm Gunna drink more water today I just hate water so much. I drink so much diet coke coz its low cal. Juice Is better but higher in cals x

Lovely late breakfast today 4 egg white 2 whole egg omlette with low fat sausage and tinned tomatoes all for 348 calories. So filling!

My boyfriend wants macdonalds tonight so food for rest of day is nugget meal. Weight watchers banoffee pudding and hi fi bar and that will b my lot for my allowance. I'm also aiming for 300 cals burnt walking to and from high street x

Hi guys little update from me. Since my last post me and my boyfriend split up due to him cheating, I am now living with a new partner I'm blissfully happy, I became a slimming world consultant and resigned. All of this resulting in me gaining over 2 stone :-(

So I'm back on sli

Back