Rosies way to skinny minny

rosierose15

Silver Member
Hey I am on my fitness pal but thought I'd put my diary on here aswell and my fitness too.

I started off 10 stone I am now 9 stone 4 but still fat to lose.

I took a photo of me before the diet started and a photo now just to show what losing 10 pound can do.

I lose a steady 1-2 pound a week so far and I'm hoping to carry on until I am 8 stone 10 pounds then I should be happy.

I still attend slimming world team just to weigh in and most members are a lot bigger than me and my losses are higher than theirs because I do my own calorie counting which works for me.

Feel free to comment or ask any questions or just read its upto you :)

Happy slimming love Rosie xxx

image-848587092.jpg

image-303316442.jpg

Before

image-3702695864.jpg

After

Hey hun I've just started a diary too
Ur pics are amazing what a difference!!

Keep it up :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So today I didn't have any breakfast because I read in the "oh my god" diet book that you shouldn't eat breakfast. The mans theory is if u wake up and eat say cereal? Then all energy u burn off after that will come from the cereal? Buuuut if u don't eat...ur stomach is empty.....where does the energy come from? Stored fat!!

It makes sense thinking bout it so I'm giving it a go!!

Lunch was weight watchers wrap with 2 bits of ham and extra light philli cheese with cheese and onion Pom bear crisps followed by a slimming world rocky road hi fi bar. Total for lunch 347 calories.

While out bowling I got hungry so I had one finger of my friends kit kat which was 54 calories.

Driving home I had a clementine which was 35 calories

When I got home I had 2 reggae reggae birds eye chicken fillets with asda ready made mash with gravy on the mash followed by weight watchers banoffee pudding mm which came to 657 calories

I then went to zumba and burnt 335 calories Atleast and did 700 steps on my stepping machine another 100 calories.

I then snacked on another hi fi bar 73 calories

I had 13 calories on diet cokes and robinsons squash

Total food intake today was 1178

Total exercise today burnt 435 calories

Net calories for today is 743

I'll probably have another light snack before bed time :)

Great day :)

That's probably true, but I neeeeeed breakfast haha xxx

Yeah if ur used to having breakfast it's hard so just stay in bed til lunch time hehehe. Day off tomorrow yayyy so that's my plan hahaha x

Haha oh god i wish!! My son wakes up at 5-5.30 every single morning without fail lol I've said every year maybe he will sleep in next year!? He's 5 now, I've accepted it's not happening lol

Enjoy ur day off. Anything planned? (apart from your lie in of cours :D)

Well me and my boyfriend are going to see ted in cinema in the evening which I think will b a sell out round here so I'm Gunna pop to the shopping centre to book tickets and I'm Gunna go for a long dog walk. I'm doing a 30,000 step challenge this week. :) buuuuut cinema always gets followed by kebab so need to burn a lot tomo and just have 100 cal for lunch I should be fine. I tend to have a kebab every week and still lose weight some how x

Ohhh that's suppose to be so funny! Hope u have a good night :D

Whats the step challenge? Xxx

I made it myself I have a thread last week me and a few others did a challenge to do an extra 20,000 steps I don't mean while shopping or cleaning I mean extra you wouldn't usually do. 20.000 burns on average an extra 800 cals a week. This week were aiming for 30,000 which will be an extra 1000 calories burnt x

Ohhh sounds good! What kind things u doing to get the extra steps? General exercise? X

I just do very long dog walks and today I went to Zumba and had the pedometer on and did 5000 steps in the Zumba class. And I have a stepping machine which is digital tells u how many steps u did and how many calories u burnt. I did 700 steps while my bath was running. Just stuff like that. Anything I wouldn't usually do in every day life x

Sounds good! I have a pedometer on my fone but it's drains my battery soooo much!! Xxx

I'll have a look tomorrow see what I can find :D xxx

Oh really?! Tht will be mine in the morning :D x

Back