Rosie's weekly weigh in

rosie86

Hi all :)

I am 5 foot 2 inches and weigh 11 stone 11.5 lbs = 165.5lbs :/
My dream target is 8 stone 7lbs = 119 lbs but would be very happy from 9 stone 10lbs (which will make me no longer over weight and in the healthy line for my BMI.)

Total dream lbs to lose - 46.5lbs

I ordered my very first months supply (Shakes, bars and soups), I am planning to do Low calorie week plan, as I hope that me losing a bulk of weight will keep me going. I received my email from then today to inform me that my order will be with me tomorrow, so I will begin on Wednesday 24/04/2013.

Would love any tips or advise if anyone has any to help me stick to the plan, I will keep every one up to date :)

Delivery is due today, can't wait!! Today I have cut back on my carbs and stopped drinking tea and coffee, juice et. And just drinking water. Really can't wait to start this diet only thing that worries some is that I am not a lover of milkshakes but As the shakes are mixed with water I am sure I will be okay :)

I am writing this diary so I am able to look back and see my progress, I have asked my partner if he would mind taking 4 weekly photos and measurements and to hide the scales so I only weigh myself once a week. :)

Delivery arrived! :D

However when I opened the box it was full of powder!

After clearing all the mess I have discovered that one of the mushroom soups pack wasn't sealed properly!!

Does this happen often?

It has never happened to me. I would think if you email them or phone their customer service, they'll send a replacement pack too, and also apologise. Good luck on your Exante journey!

Good luck Rosie on our journey...keep posting on how ou are doing x

Back