Round 4

Day 13 &14- Hallelujah ! I've reached 2 weeks! So, yesterday I took an houra
Length walk around a forest, had the little one with me so we went in search of natural items to decorate for Christmas! When she was bored of that,we went and picked corn for her lunch. It encouraged her to get round at a good pace! My personal trainer has been very supportive even over the weekend, motivational messages of encouragement. He promises he will get me the results I want. I took a walk to the supermarket during the after noon which is 10 mins away. I'm late writing this because I crashed out around 9pm! It's 4am, and my 14th day. Absolutely proud of what I have achieved! Taking a rest day today from exercise as advised by my instructor. I intend to browse lots of I inspirational before and after pics. One day someone will be browsing mine! Writing off now,going to try and get more sleep! Hope everyone has a successful Lipotrim day today!

Hey Jess, well done! I am on Day 17 here -and what a journey it is! Some days easier than others but I will stick with it till I get to 14 weeks -100 days! It definitely is motivating to see results. I feel the difference around my tummy but it is not that visible yet. Thanks for sharing your experience.
Let's keep going!

Good luck, both of you. :) Sometimes it seems like proper eating is a long way away (well, it is!) but it just makes me more eager to tough it out and reap the rewards. I'd be lost without this site.

Update: following the start of my personal training sessions, I was getting really hungry, but really enjoying the workouts so..I had to make a decision, stick on Lipotrim or re-feed and loose weight following my trainers diet. I really wanted to get fit as well as loose weight, and I recently moved house and live next door to a forest and it was my dream to be able to be fit enough to jog through the forest. I chose the latter, and so my trainer was able to up the intensity of my workouts. I've been training for 4 weeks now, and have gone from not being able to even jog for 1 minute, to jogging a continuous 30 minutes today. My weight stayed static for a while but it's starting to move now. I have dropped a good dress size at least, and I feel wonderful. It was a very tough decision because I've had success on Lipotrim a couple of times before, and my daughter lost several stones on it, so I know the diet works. But..I was at the stage where I was ready to do whatever it took to loose the weight. I'm working out 4 X weekly and following my trainers diet. Good luck ladies on getting to your goals, I will still pop in to read all your posts/follow your successes.

I'm starting again tomorrow morning, just for a few weeks. I've been on Lipotrim 3 or 4 times before, lasted 6-8 weeks maximum each time, less the 3rd time I think. During those times I lost between 2-3 stones. My most recent dieting efforts : I have lost approximately 3 stones on a combination of diets since last year, starting with lipotrim, moving on to the blood group diet, then Weight Watchers, now back to Lipotrim as of tomorrow morning! My goal: A holiday with my family and a big group of friends in September! There is no question, I have to get a bikini body by the 1st of September. My other goal, a half marathon on the 30th September. My current weight 12'2, my heaviest weight 15'10.

Back