Route to management

leesy

A quick question for all those currently working through Route to Management.... I am trying to guestimate where I am going to be in management by my birthday at the end of March (I am hoping to move into RTM early in January).

Could someone give me a quick overview of what is allowed at each week and how many meals etc?

Thanks!

Leesy

Sorry not there yet myself, but until someone knowledgeable logs in to help you,
as far as I know the whole of managemnt is 12 weeks, so depending how early you start in January, by your birthday, you should be well on your way to proper eating, or should I say real eating and careful drinking.

Hi there - you need to be a teensy bit more specific, but by weeks 7 and 8 you are eating a relatively balanced diet (probably closest to doing Gillian McKeith - and still very low fat) I think it's at that point that you start to add in rice, potato and other trigger staples - and cereal. Week 9 you drop cereal and try cheese, then you drop cheese and try bread products, and then you drop bread and try a sweet treat like a fun size choc bar or 2 belgian chocolates. Wine and dry spirits are back on the agenda from week 5. In the trigger weeks you are on 3 meals a day plus snacks.

Back