Rover_gem's food diary...New year, new habits

rover_gem

Well, as with many other SWers, I thought I'd start a food diary to help motivate me and give me the kick I need.

When I stick to plan, I KNOW I can lose the weight as I have done before but I always end up faltering...but NOT THIS TIME!! 2011 will be my year!
I had my last pig out last night at a family get together and I felt absolutely awful for it, so back on plan 100% today.

My aims for January are to lose 5lbs (not much but I only have 4 weigh ins and aim for 1-2lb a week) and to get back into exercising. I've just got the Your Shape game for the Kinect so plan to do that a couple of times a week, along with starting zumba on a Monday and salsa on a Tuesday (Can't wait to try them!) Anyway...enough of my ramblings. Please feel free to comment, assist and advise...all advice and comments are greatly appreciated ;)

Sunday - Extra Easy

Was originally going to have EE but changed to green

Breakfast
Fruit salad (pineapple, mango, strawberries, raspberries and banana) with sweetened 0% greek style yogurt.

Dinner
Pasta with homemade tomato sauce (chopped toms, onions, peppers, celery and spring onions) and 42g mozarella

Tea
Leek and potato soup (chopped leeks, potatoes and onions with stock and seasoning) with a cheese (42g mozarella) and onion toastie

HEX A - 250ml semi skimmed milk
42g mozarella

HEX B - 42g mozarella
2 x slice wholemeal bread (400g loaf)

Syns - 2 slices of pizza and a few chips (not sure on syn values)

Last edited:
Monday - Green

Breakfast
Fruit salad with sweetened 0% greek style yogurt

Dinner
Melon and grapes

Tea
71g Roast chicken (HEX B) with sprouts, brocolli, cauli, carrots, spuds, parsnips and knorr stock for gravy

HEX A - 250ml semi skimmed milk
2 x Dairylea light triangles
HEX B - 71g chicken
2 x wholemeal bread (400g loaf)

Syns - Tesco value potato rings (5)
Quavers (4.5)

Last edited:
Breakfast
Pineapple and mango with shape zero yogurt

Dinner
Homemade veg soup

Back