Total Solution Roxi's Ramblings - I will get there!

Hip hip hip hip hip hip bloody hoooorayyyyy!! So very proud of you, well done on smashing 4stone and getting into the 12's - am so very happy for you :wow: :wow: :wow: xxxx

Awe thanks Katie. I've definitely taken the scenic route for the last stone and I have no intention of doing that for the next! So good to have you back. Glad you had a great weekend and don't worry at all about that gain as it will be off in 5 days I reckon. The memories of a lovely weekend will be with you for ever though :D. We still have to live our lives. Only difference now is that we are in control.
Welcome back hun :) xx

Cheers honey I'm feeling much more positive today, have accepted that I won't see the 11's before my holiday but hey life goes on :) xx

4st is fantastic! Massive pat on the back

Awe thanks heatwave. I feel like I'm getting more determined the more I lose. Can't believe I was looking at tankini's online last night. May even get a sundress or two for my holidays. No idea what size to buy though and by the time my holiday comes around in September they won't be on sale. Decisions decisions. Don't want to be over optimistic lol :) xx

Shopping wil be a joy once again! You have done so well you are allowed to be optimistic x

How strange?!?!? I was thinking of hitting the sales but not sure what what size I should get for holibobs either!! You are doing soo well, keep at it and you'll be in the 11's before you notice it x

Ooooooh should I go for a size 12???
Can you have too much coffee? Drank about 6 cups so far today! Black of course ( with sweetener though) :) xx

Ooooooh should I go for a size 12???
Can you have too much coffee? Drank about 6 cups so far today! Black of course ( with sweetener though) :) xx

Go for it! My wedding dress is a 12!! Hopefully I'll get a round to fitting in it when we re-set the date!!

Yep 12's sound good to me :D Oooh it's exciting just typing that lol - hope today's been a good one for you xx

Go for it! My wedding dress is a 12!! Hopefully I'll get a round to fitting in it when we re-set the date!!
When are you thinking of getting married? This year? Ooh I do love a wedding.......yum and wedding cake too :) x

When are you thinking of getting married? This year? Ooh I do love a wedding.......yum and wedding cake too :) x

Well it's a long story but it was supposed to be last valentines day 2013 in Mexico but mum got diagnosed with cancer and was given 6 months which would have been around the wedding time so cancelled. Unfortunately she passed away Christmas 2012. We then planned it again but OH's father passed away last year. So its all on hold for now :'(
We'll get there eventually but we'll probably go for next year x

Size 12 sounds great to me. Hole you've had a fab day! X

I think I probably will go for 12. OMG that is so Scarey ...... And exciting!!! I'm a little bit peckish today and really fancy a bit of grilled fish and some salad. Very strange as I wouldn't normally opt for either!!! Can't have it anyway as I'm at work. Raspberry and white chocolate bar it is then lol xx

Size 12 really does sound amazing, cannot wait to read that you're there :D

I so want to get there to be half the size I was lol xx

Size 12 really does sound amazing, cannot wait to read that you're there :D

I so want to get there to be half the size I was lol xx

That will be amazing Katie, to have dropped from a size 24 to a 12. I'm sure it won't be long for you.

I'd go for a 12 Roxi. You have the time to get there and you know then that's there no going back! :eek:

We'll done for resisting Bride.
12 would be fantastic but I've spent more than half my life trying to fit into clothes and would be gutted if they felt tight. Mind you I'm fitting into a couple of 14's (bottoms) so don't suppose it's a million miles away ..... Eeeeek!!! Could pinch myself. Wasn't so very long ago I was squeezing into 18's and 20's!!!!
Hope everyone's having a good day/week :) xx

I have been a 26/28 in the past, prob at my heaviest I was around 19.5 st for a long time - so if I ever do get to 9 st, sorry when I do, lol, I'll have lost over ten stone ---- there's people who weigh ten st who believe they are overweight, as I rightly will when I get there!

We'll done for resisting Bride.
12 would be fantastic but I've spent more than half my life trying to fit into clothes and would be gutted if they felt tight. Mind you I'm fitting into a couple of 14's (bottoms) so don't suppose it's a million miles away ..... Eeeeek!!! Could pinch myself. Wasn't so very long ago I was squeezing into 18's and 20's!!!!
Hope everyone's having a good day/week :) xx

Lol you know when you get there that you'll want to be a size ten :) xx

Back