Step2 810kcal Roxy28 diary - week 4 start

roxy28

Hiya
Start 13.5.5
Week 1 - lost 4.5 (13.1)
Week 2/3- lost 8 (12.7)
Week 4 - lost 1 (12.6)
So looks like ill be a text book 14lbs or the first month as 4 days left until 11 Dex :)

Correction - week 4 lost 3lb yay! Lost 15.5 in 4 weeks :) on 810

roxy28 said:
Correction - week 4 lost 3lb yay! Lost 15.5 in 4 weeks :) on 810

So 12.4 now, lowest I've been since April 2011 Pre pregnancy and thyroid problems! Yippee

Was quite bad today - had some olive antipasti a (mozzarella, artichoke, olives) at lunchtime and 2 kir royale champagne cocktails tonight. Missed 1 Camb product to make up for it.

Finding it hard to keep going over Xmas!

This is week 5, day 2 (day 37). Feels good saying that.

Got x3 social events next week, Xmas eve drinks and Xmas day. Big motivator is at centre parks 2nd week of jan, friends party 16 jan & cousins wedding 4 feb so thinking of this every day!!

Started 13.55 on 11 Nov - it's 11 Dec today and lost 1st1.5lb. Keep it up!!

Whoops day 31 too many drinks!!

And it's week 4, day 2

Bad maths!!

Found today tough, cheated a bit having Caesar salad low cal dressing on my lettuce leaves & a real mushroom soup for lunch (only 140 cal).

Bit fed up. Lost nothing since Sunday. Have been 3-5lb per week hopefully at least 2 this week!

Will be v hard to keep it up over Xmas if no losses :-(

Hi Roxy - you've been doing fab!!! Good for you! What's your goal weight?
Not to worry if your loss slows down from time to time - your body has to catch up. Hope you are also measuring yourself to keep track of the inches lost. Some weeks when the scales don't move that much, the inches do. :)

Keep it going - and good luck over the holidays. We're all facing social and work events, parties, etc. - it will be a real challenge to get through the hols without going completely off track. Just take it a day at a time and, if you do indulge, get back on track right away to minimize the damage.

Good luck!

Hi tizzy,

Thanks for the encouragement. I'm aiming for 10.10 by the end of Feb.

Doing 810 but cheating a bit and having cava more than usual over Xmas, just so tough!! And bringing food I don't like to parties and not having dessert when Pre-ordering menu etc, fish veg and cava all the way!

12.4 at weigh in today :( think I would've been 12.3 but had some cava at work do last night and consultant said could make you retain water. She said the main thing was not to gain. Got 6 night out/ events before I see her in a fortnight, pretty daunting!

How are you getting on, what's your start and goal? Xx

roxy28 said:
Hi tizzy,

Thanks for the encouragement. I'm aiming for 10.10 by the end of Feb.

Doing 810 but cheating a bit and having cava more than usual over Xmas, just so tough!! And bringing food I don't like to parties and not having dessert when Pre-ordering menu etc, fish veg and cava all the way!

12.4 at weigh in today :( think I would've been 12.3 but had some cava at work do last night and consultant said could make you retain water. She said the main thing was not to gain. Got 6 night out/ events before I see her in a fortnight, pretty daunting!

How are you getting on, what's your start and goal? Xx

Nice to know I'm not the only cava monster on here he! he! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Roxy - good to hear from you. You should definitely be able to achieve 10st10 by end Feb!
I get what you mean about this time of year - was at a huge party on Fri, dinner and winetasting last night, dinner tonight. For sure I've gained! Meanwhile my CDC is in/out on various trips away. And, like you, I'm looking at several more events before things settle down at the beginning of Jan. If I lose more this month, it'll be amazing - but I definitely want to not gain, so have to spend this coming week losing the gain of this weekend. Sigh.

Started end Feb with a target loss of 56lbs by 21Jul (when I went on vacation to the US). Lost 49 before the vacation. Gained 6-7lbs over the 3+ weeks I was away, and restarted CD on 3Sept and set a new goal. Am (or was last Mon) 11lbs off the new goal. We'll see how it goes over the rest of this month.

We had cava at the wine-tasting last night - very nice!

Hi Tizzy, you've done amazingly - 10s6, inspiring! I need to be 10.10 agin, large frame so I look good at this :)
Lost 4lbs this last week! Always seem to lose weight on Sunday/Monday??

Start 13.5.5 - on Saturday 11 Nov
Week 1 - lost 4.5 (13.1)
Week 2 - lost 4 (12.11)
Week 3 - lost 4 (12.7)
Week 4 - lost 3 (12.4)
Week 5 - lost 4 (12.0) - on Tuesday 18 Dec. 19.5lbs down in 5.5 weeks!1 Yipee

Week 7 - sts 12st

Week 8 - lost 1lb (yay 11.13)

Hey Roxy - looks like you're doing good over the holidays...tho' you might want to layoff the champagne a bit.... on your stats, week 6 seems to have gone missing. :p

Have a great New Years Eve!

Ha ha I know whoops stayed the same over xmas !!

Week 7-8 lost 2lb (11.12 now) so far..

Last edited:
Excellent! I see New Years Eve didn't slow you down!

Yes I stayed in.

11.11 today (half way through week 7-8). Cheated a bit having a small amount of toffee the last 3 days but hasn't affected losses.

Did you have some drinks over Xmas? Xx

Last edited:
Some drinks? Um... yes. Prosecco, wine, champagne, more wine, Baileys..... Very bad idea when dieting as (a) I go completely off rails when it comes to food - no "off" button! and (b) I no longer have much resistance to alcohol - I've become a cheap date! :eek:

Ah well, it was fun while it lasted. Am back on water, tea, coffee. And actually feeling better for it. Go figure!

Hope you're having a good day!

Day 60, half way through week 8. Not losing much but very motivated as cousins wedding in 3wks.

11.10 and hoping to be 11.3 by then :) hope I can do it!

2 calendar months in 2 days and only carbs I have the whole time are x1 piece of Xmas cake & a few pieces of Pizza Hut lunch buffet!

Back