royal variety

chunky-monkey77

i seriously swear i am up 2 no good !
is anyone watching this 2night ? i am . i cant wait to see bette midler and whoopi goldberg but i bet they will be on near the end all the good acts are . peter kay is hosting so it should be funny , i watched his dvd the other day and laughed so much esp about what he said about sw and ww ( that bit is on you tube )

I am recording it and then will watch it tomorrow with my thumb on the fast forward button, only stopping when something looks interesting. Should take me about 10 minutes!!!!

I'm sorry I am not a fan of the RVS - but I know it is very popular, I was just wondering what the Queen will make of 'Lady Ga-Ga' after all some of her costumes are outrageous, LOL....

I caught a bit of it, Katherine Jenkins was fantastic (as always) very theatrical and stunning!
I'd like to watch it on catch up as I do like Peter Kay.

I thought the ventriloquist was superb made me laugh so much I nearly cried. Bett was fantastic as usual, I would love to see her live in concert and Barbara Streisand. (not that she was on the show) Thought Peter Kay was a bit dull to be honest he's usually much funnier.

I remember watching the RVS one year while doubled up in pain with gall stones. The pain got too much so we went to the hospital and it was snowing outside.

Many years later we had the RVS on and my son managed to cut his head open on a shelf so a trip to the hospital was required - and it was snowing outside.

I DAREN'T watch this!!

I love Katherine Jenkins figure - so curvy and sexy, and such a gorgeous voice too, and Gethin Jones as her boy friend.

I hate her!!!! LOL...

Donnie - I told my OH, if I could look like anybody I would choose Katherine Jenkins. He said he wished I did look like her!
How flippin rude!!!

Back