Cookie's CD Diary

Hello everyone! I am being totally rubbish on here now. Its good to catch up on your diaries though - you are all doing so well to keep going.

I have hit my 3 stone mark now and am stopping. Well, going to stay on 1000 for a week then move up the plans more. Must say that I am finding it hard to stick to what I am supposed to eat, and hard to stick to having my shakes. I make sure that its all under 1000 but if I have a meal when I shouldn't, I dont have one later. Or I wont have my CD. Which is bad as its got the nutrients in.

Had a bad week. Doctor signed me off work with depression again - so much stress about moving house, or rather not moving, plus my daughter has respiratory illnesses in the autumn/winter so she is up all night coughing so we get little sleep, plus I'm trying to get pregnant again (had a mis-c in the summer before I started CD) and its not happening. And what with work on top, my head feels like its bursting! People been ok at work, but saying how can I feel so down when I have lost so much weight - well it doesnt always follow! At least I dont have to worry about that too! Anyway, enough whinging from me. I hope you are all well. I love reading how you are all doing
xx

Sorry that you're having a bad time at the moment :( You are such an inspiration having lost three stone!! Good luck with the maintenance and everything else xx

Hello Honey! Lovely to hear from you again. I did miss you. Well done on losing the 3st. That's an amazing achievement. Sorry to hear that things have been a bit rough for you lately. I hope they improve for you very soon, and that your daughter gets well soon too.
Don't leave us just yet, though, ok? We're all here to support you, my friend.
Hope you have a good weekend, and I look forward to hearing from you soon. xx :)

Awww you're all so lovely - nearly set me off again!! haha no its fine. Thank you for your support - I dont want to sign off here yet!! Love catching up with your diaries.

Anyway, I have a whole afternoon to myself so I am going for a bath now I have finished tidying up toys! Have a great evening - X factor time!!

Catch up soonxx

Hey!! Thought i'd pop in and see how you're getting on...... WOW!!!!!!!

You must be SO proud of yourself, well done you!!!!

How are u getting on? Is your back feeling better since the injections?

My Cambridge Diet story kinda came to an abrupt end. I had my week break and after that, physically couldn't manage to put any of the meals in my mouth..... But, on the bright side, I have been able to carry on with a good healthy eating plan, and still loosing weight, though not at the speed I would have had I stuck to Cambridge. I've now lost 4st 9lb, so i'm still really pleased with my progress. and feeling much lovelier (if thats a word) than I was before CD.
Sorry to read you've had a wonky time of it lately, hope everything starts to pick up 4 u!!
xxx

cookie, hugs coming your way. ive been depressed myself this year and have been signed off for a bit so know how you feel. its funny that the weight loss for me hasnt improved my state of mind either. hope you feel better soon! take care and dont be a stranger!

Hello everyone! Sorry I am not on here much at all. Ive kinda hit a brick wall with losing weight - having a pig out at weekends as I keep going out too much to cheer myself up, then have 3 cd's a day and a meal in the week. CDC not happy as I should be coming off it now, but I keep asking to carry on as I know that Im not being that good! sshh dont tell her!!

Hope you are all ok? Miss reading this!xx

Back