Rubbish week...

jibalarter

Hey Girls,

I'm feeling a bit low at the minute!

I've had a rubbish week which started with my +0.5lbs gain last Friday which then led to a s**t friday night and generally not great weekend... My gran then got rushed into hospital sunday night so I've been sitting In With her for 6-7 hours a day so just been eating sandwiches and crisps ect and haven't been tracking any of it.

My weigh in is tomorrow and I'm not looking forward to it, I also know it's my birthday on tue which will be a rubbish day! :-((

Sorry for the moan everyone! :-(( but needed to get it out! :'(

Kati
Xx

I know its hard but these things happen you have had a wee blip
And if your gran hadnt been ill you would have got on plan and been fine
Something we cant do anything about just have to make the best of it now
Get weighd and pick yourself up and start again not that much damage been done really
Hope your gran is better
And you manage to stil have a nice bday x

*hugs*

life is what happens when you have other plans. What I mean is... don't worry about your diet this week. I understand your concern, but we're all human and your gran has been ill, in hospital. Anybody would have slipped, for the preoccupation, worry, stress of it. I'm sure your leader will be understanding and next week any weight you've put on this will will fall off. OK, you have your birthday on Tuesday next week, but it's only 1 day and it's your birthday: you can plan it as a super day if you want, by starting from tomorrow having only your daily points and keep all the weeklies for Tuesday. Maybe do some extra exercise on Wednesday and you'll be OK :)

*hugs and kisses*

I can't believe it I lost 3lbs this week after my "not so great" week! :)

Hope your gran is better now - stressful times for you - hope it's getting better. Well done on your weight loss in spite of what's been going on. Life can be so hard sometimes when things like this jump out at us. The main thing is that we just keep going - hope you have a nice weekend.

Back