RubyMoss's Weight Loss Diary!

Don't give up lovely!! You are doing so well. Whats happened? :(

Hugs
xx

I have had literally ZERO self-control this week. I've had 2 BBQ's in 2 days, drank pretty heavily on three nights, gone out to Varsity (a bar) for food twice. Just generally had a terrible week SW wise. Not had a good loss (or a loss for that matter) in what seems like forever. I'm trying really hard to convince myself to get back on it tomorrow.

Fortunately, my favourite band might be announcing a full UK tour tomorrow, so it'll mean I won't be going out for a long time, or wasting my money in order to save for the shows. Here's to hoping :(

xxxxx

Girls, I give up.
Pish posh. Stfu. In the nicest way possible :) Regardless of what the scales say tomorrow, I want you to go out and buy the new magazine. You will not be disappointed and you will have a loss next week! xxx

Hi - dont give up!! if you have had a bad week put a line under it and start again.
I have felt a little like that recently but I think it's just due to the fact it takes time to lose the weight and we would all like not to have to think what we put into our mouth's!!
I planned my menu's for the whole week this week and I have found that a little better - i have made alot of syn-free soups this week and froze them so they have saved me thinking what can I have etc!! try the pea and ham soup - really tasty and easy to make.
you just need to picture yourself where you want to be and how you want to look etc and write it down - put it on your mirror and read it everyday - good luck for this week and try not to worry - just pick yourself up and continue as you have done so well so far..........keep it up xxx:D

Hey girls, thanks for the kicks up the bum!

I just feel like I started so well, and it's just all been going downhill. As long as I've gained less then 4lbs, I'll not be too upset. Although, the amount I've eaten...

I'm currently indulging in my last non-SW, non-synned treat - a bottle of wine. Tomorrow, it's back to being confident about SW, and happy with what I'm doing. Going to change my September challenge to 6lbs tomorrow, just because I think it's more feasible.

I'm an absolute fool, and I'm glad I have lovelies like you to keep me on the straight and narrow! xxx

Thanks gorgeous <3333

Noooooo!
Til the weekend? Does this mean I can blame you tomorrow night when I have chips and donner meat instead of primula? ;) xxxxxxxx

Tee hee!! Course you can blame me hun, but hope you resisted :) I'm back btw, wooooooooooooo!!! :D

Sorry you've had a bad week m'lovely :( Big hug from me!

xxxxxxxx

Hey girls, thanks for the kicks up the bum!

I just feel like I started so well, and it's just all been going downhill. As long as I've gained less then 4lbs, I'll not be too upset. Although, the amount I've eaten...

I'm currently indulging in my last non-SW, non-synned treat - a bottle of wine. Tomorrow, it's back to being confident about SW, and happy with what I'm doing. Going to change my September challenge to 6lbs tomorrow, just because I think it's more feasible.

I'm an absolute fool, and I'm glad I have lovelies like you to keep me on the straight and narrow! xxx

Don't be too disheartened, no matter how much you gain or lose. It's not gonna help you get back into that dress! Are you trying on the C&C tshirt and taking pics regularly?

Enjoy the wine and best of luck for tomorrow morning!

xxx

Don't be too disheartened, no matter how much you gain or lose. It's not gonna help you get back into that dress! Are you trying on the C&C tshirt and taking pics regularly?

Enjoy the wine and best of luck for tomorrow morning!

xxx

The C&C T-Shirt thing backfired... they arrived, and fit me perfectly! Dammit!

I do, however, have to incentive of wanting to look uber-sexy when I got to their gigs (hopefully) in November (which is when my birthday is too!) - who knows, I might be able to run off with the last single band member! :D:p

xxxx

Oh yes!

And, Coheed are definitely touring in November. Definitely going to 4 out of 7 dates, possibly adding a 5th nearer the time. Which means, I WILL be slim by then, AND I don't have money to waste on going out all the time and buying crazy food! :D

xxxx

Hey hun - im glad you stayed the same and its good to hear you have re-motivated yourself..xx

I need a kick up the bum - I feel gutted this morn as I have stayed the same - but I have followed the diet and not cheated !! I have even been doing wii EA active 30 day challange!!!!!!!!!! really dont get it felt totally fed up....!! but im gonna just carry on as thats all i can do:confused::confused::(

hope you have a good week xxxx

Okay, so exercise plans for today failed - I'm still trying to figure out a way to get to every single Coheed date in November... xxxx

Well ladies, no more alcohol/food for me!

Just bought 3 of the 5 sets of Coheed tickets on presale (getting the other two when they go on general sale Friday) - it's already come to £183!

Luckily, I'm getting half of that back off Andy, and half for the extra tickets - but I've managed to convince him to travel to the show in London with me, the day before my 22nd, as a little birthday getaway. Here's to being a Skinny Minny by then! :D

xxxx

Back