RubyMoss's Weight Loss Diary!

Guys, I need help.

I've managed to gain 4lbs this week, and although I'm on my * week, I know that the majority of this is due to severe over-drinking and over-eating.

I really need to get out of the habit, and I need to do it quickly, before all my hard work getting slimmer goes to waste and I'm back where I started! :(

I'm going to have a Water Week, and drink plenty of fluids because I think the last time I did that, I lost 3lbs. Can anyone else think of what I could do?

I'm also coming back to Minimins. I've tried going it completely alone and it sucks. So, from tonight (or tomorrow) I'm coming back with a vengeance and getting re-involved with everyone again!

Love you all :)

xxxx

Aww honeyyy :( Try Success Express, have you heard of it? 2/3 superfree, 1/3 free, 3 meals a day, snacks must be superfree, synnable or healthy extras. There's quite a few threads on it this week, have a look and see if you want to have a go, it should kickstart your losses again :)

Walked past Wilkinson's today! The location they've picked, there's never a shop there for longer than a year at a time - hopefully this one will stay!

xxx

Aww honeyyy :( Try Success Express, have you heard of it? 2/3 superfree, 1/3 free, 3 meals a day, snacks must be superfree, synnable or healthy extras. There's quite a few threads on it this week, have a look and see if you want to have a go, it should kickstart your losses again :)

Walked past Wilkinson's today! The location they've picked, there's never a shop there for longer than a year at a time - hopefully this one will stay!

xxx

I've heard of it. Not sure whether I'd be any good; all my losses so far have been pretty much without any superfree foods. Trying to introduce a fair bit more fruit, but I'm not great with Veg.

I'm PRAYING that I hear from that store within the next 3 weeks; if I get the job, will you come visit me? :) xxxxx

I've heard of it. Not sure whether I'd be any good; all my losses so far have been pretty much without any superfree foods. Trying to introduce a fair bit more fruit, but I'm not great with Veg.

I'm PRAYING that I hear from that store within the next 3 weeks; if I get the job, will you come visit me? :) xxxxx

Whatever works best for you babe :)

Yes yes yes yes yes! Of course I will! :D xxx

quicky flicky through all diaries i am subscribed to (well, the first couple of pages anyway! not enough time to do this properly before xfactor starts!)

if you want, if you would like to, please join in the october flabfighters challenge! i know some of you have done it already and it's been lovely talking to you on the thread! anyone else who wants to join up for a teeny bit of extra support, please feel free :) link below, just pick a colour, add your name and the amount you wish to lose, and update weekly with any changes! good luck to everyone, and hope you're having a brilliant weekend :)

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-teams/170932-flabfighters-october-challenge.html#post2868579

I'll join up tomorrow or something hun.

Things just got a whole lot harder; my parents broke up tonight.
Not shocked in the slightest, in fact, I'm more shocked they lasted 23 years! It's just going to be crazy weird. Going to have to try triply hard to be good.

Also, got to ring a manager from another Wilkinson store tomorrow to find out if I got the job at the new Manchester Arndale store. Tomorrow could be a good, or an epicly bad day!

Hope things stay smooth for you despite your parents split. Don't worry about hiccups in your weight because at the end of the day even if you are doing things like over eating/drinking you are still making choices that are healthier just by saying you want to do this.

Keep trying hun!

Thanks honey!
I've lost 2lbs this week, so that's cheered me up. Plus I've got to go to Ashton tomorrow to meet with the new manager of Manchester to see what's going on job-wise! :)

I even took one of my piercings out today. Not sure why that's significant, but it took a lot to actually do it!

It is a big thing taking piercings out :) Tend to find we get piercings/tatts for a reason so maybe there is a bigger significance than you think.

It should be encouraging :) I was thinking of getting one myself but I keep thinking I should wait til I get to my ideal weight and have the date put into the tattoo some how.

Which tattoo would you have?

I'll join up tomorrow or something hun.

Things just got a whole lot harder; my parents broke up tonight.
Not shocked in the slightest, in fact, I'm more shocked they lasted 23 years! It's just going to be crazy weird. Going to have to try triply hard to be good.

Also, got to ring a manager from another Wilkinson store tomorrow to find out if I got the job at the new Manchester Arndale store. Tomorrow could be a good, or an epicly bad day!

Awww! :( I'm really sorry to hear that hun :(

I'm going to be keeping my fingers crossed that you got the job hun...I'm sure you will have :) And congratulations on the 2lb loss hun - that's fabulous! :D

xxxxx

I have to wait another bloody week!

>.<

But, Manchester City are advertising for Full-Time Sales Assistants; 40 hours a week over 5 days. Sounds perfect <3

Back