RubyMoss's Weight Loss Diary!

This week is so far proving to be a good week, SW-wise :)

Used quite a lot of syns so far, but feeling fully in control of the syns I have left over. Definitely hoping for a decent loss this week! :) xxx

This week is so far proving to be a good week, SW-wise :)

Used quite a lot of syns so far, but feeling fully in control of the syns I have left over. Definitely hoping for a decent loss this week! :) xxx

Fingers crossed :) snap to first eight words of second paragraph! And the last eight, lol! Shame about the middle twelve :eek: :p xxx

I miss coming on this site, but I feel really crappy at the moment. Maybe I should see how I cope away from the site? xxx

I hope I have as good as a WI as you :)!

As you're doing SW alone and don't have a group, I guess we ARE your group. And sometimes, people take holidays so they don't have to face their groups, so I guess if you want to take time away, that's as fine as ringing your C to say 'I won't be coming this week'. Gets me? :)

The best part is, we're here all the time so you don't have to wait until next week to get back for the support! :p

xxx

That's true Ali.
I just don't know what's up with me at the moment!
I'm going through the motions of Slimming World, but I'm not enjoying it like I was?
I don't know whether it's because I'm worrying about money constantly, so I'm eating really boring stuff all the time to try and save money? (Halifax are pretty much demanding my £1600 student overdraft back in a month...).

Gah. Need to get over it and get skinny! xxxx

Hey! I've missed you my dear!

I really need to come on here properly again; I miss all you lovely ladies!
How's it all been going for you? xxxxx

Hey hun!

Well done for the loss this week- especially as you weren't feeling too in love with slimming world were you!?

Onwards and downwards though :)

Will you pm your address and I will send you your book back- I don' think the book club thingy is working is it!! I'm not bothered about getting my book back, but will send yours back to you? Or do you want me to carry the chain on?

Keep smiling :)

Claire xx

Hey lovely!
I don't even know what's going on with the book chain; I'll contact tinkerbellsmum and see what she says!

xxxxxx

Hey! I've missed you my dear!

I really need to come on here properly again; I miss all you lovely ladies!
How's it all been going for you? xxxxx

It's been going well...another 3lb off for me this week, which takes me to 3 stone 9lb and a new 3.5 stone sticker, woo! It's funny, but I've really missed being on here on the days when it's been hectic. It's as good as any group :)

Hope you're doing ok lovely! I'm missing your tales of your drunken encounters with Ryvita and primula :8855: xxxx

It's been going well...another 3lb off for me this week, which takes me to 3 stone 9lb and a new 3.5 stone sticker, woo! It's funny, but I've really missed being on here on the days when it's been hectic. It's as good as any group :)

Hope you're doing ok lovely! I'm missing your tales of your drunken encounters with Ryvita and primula :8855: xxxx

I've barely been on here. That changes from Monday.
I officially ran out of both ryvita and primula today. I am </3

xxxx

That's true Ali.
I just don't know what's up with me at the moment!
I'm going through the motions of Slimming World, but I'm not enjoying it like I was?
I don't know whether it's because I'm worrying about money constantly, so I'm eating really boring stuff all the time to try and save money? (Halifax are pretty much demanding my £1600 student overdraft back in a month...).

Gah. Need to get over it and get skinny! xxxx

Halifax sound very mean :( Have you tried asking for an appointment with the bank manager to arrange paying it off in affordable installments? Hehe, work hard at SW, get skinny, and THEN visit the bank manager wearing that dress :p I'm sure he'll be happy to extend your payback period :D

I know how you feel about not enjoying SW, I'm feeling the same this week... It's becoming a chore rather than feeling like a positive lifestyle change. Maybe we both need to get out of our comfort zones, like you stop eating Ryvita and Primula (and let me know the syn values so I can start instead!) and I'll start trying Red days or fishy weeks! xxx

:eek::eek::eek::eek: Ran out of Ryvita and Primula?!?!?!!?! This is almost too much to comprehend! :eek: ;) Haha! xxxxx

EXACTLY. Instead, I ate too much and drank too much. I'll regret it tomorrow, but for now, I am content. :D

xxxx

Halifax sound very mean :( Have you tried asking for an appointment with the bank manager to arrange paying it off in affordable installments? Hehe, work hard at SW, get skinny, and THEN visit the bank manager wearing that dress :p I'm sure he'll be happy to extend your payback period :D

I know how you feel about not enjoying SW, I'm feeling the same this week... It's becoming a chore rather than feeling like a positive lifestyle change. Maybe we both need to get out of our comfort zones, like you stop eating Ryvita and Primula (and let me know the syn values so I can start instead!) and I'll start trying Red days or fishy weeks! xxx

LOL. Sorted out the bank; had to pay £350 off the other day, but now have a year to pay the rest of the £1250 off so that's not too bad!

I think we need that Manchester meet. It might be the boost I need. I'll probably have stayed the same this week and it's annoying me, because I KNOW I can do well, I just don't feel the motivation. The only motivation I have is to drink. Ughhh.

I think I'm going to try and start drinking a lot more water this week, and do a bit of exercise. I've lost over a stone and I really don't wanna put it all back on. From Monday, I'm re-invading Minimins. Prepare yourself xxxxx

Oh dear.
Oh dear, oh very dear.

I gained this week. Only 0.5lb, but it's still a gain. And it has to change. My weeks aren't anywhere near as good as they were. I've got to do something drastic methinks.

xxx

Hi there.

Its only 0.5 pound gain, it could even be the water you drank, or some random fluctuation! I wouldnt worry too much about that!

I just noticed our height and goal are very similar! Let's do this together!!

Hi there.

Its only 0.5 pound gain, it could even be the water you drank, or some random fluctuation! I wouldnt worry too much about that!

I just noticed our height and goal are very similar! Let's do this together!!

Yes, let's! :D
You're right about the 0.5lb gain, i think I'm due on aswell, so I guess it could be all manner of things! :)

Guys, I need help.

I've managed to gain 4lbs this week, and although I'm on my * week, I know that the majority of this is due to severe over-drinking and over-eating.

I really need to get out of the habit, and I need to do it quickly, before all my hard work getting slimmer goes to waste and I'm back where I started! :(

I'm going to have a Water Week, and drink plenty of fluids because I think the last time I did that, I lost 3lbs. Can anyone else think of what I could do?

I'm also coming back to Minimins. I've tried going it completely alone and it sucks. So, from tonight (or tomorrow) I'm coming back with a vengeance and getting re-involved with everyone again!

Love you all :)

xxxx

Back