.. Ruby's Diary ..

Ooooof busy last night .... Feel like iv been beaten up today haha! How's you? X

ate some tortilla chips last night ... Ooops! Couldn't resist ........They were pretty yum tho .. Will say 6 PP for them ;)

Ooooof busy last night .... Feel like iv been beaten up today haha! How's you? X

ate some tortilla chips last night ... Ooops! Couldn't resist ........They were pretty yum tho .. Will say 6 PP for them ;)

Mmmmm I love Tortilla Chips! Which ones were they? My favourites are Doritos Hint of Lime! Hope you're ok for work tonight? I'm good other than my silly back :-( x

B
WW bagel, spread & cheese = 6pp

D
veggie spag Bol, cheese & salad = 8pp

T
Veg pakora pitta & salad = ?? Iv got 8 dailies & 20 weeklies left ..

S
Danio peach yogurt = 4pp

B
WW bagel, spread & cheese = 6pp

D
veggie spag Bol, cheese & salad = 8pp

T
Veg pakora pitta & salad = ?? Iv got 8 dailies & 20 weeklies left ..

S
Danio peach yogurt = 4pp

Pitta is 4pp for 60g, most Shop/Takeaways ones are 80g. Not sure on Pakora? I'm sure 28pp will easily cover it tho! Is it Homemade? X

Mmmmm I love Tortilla Chips! Which ones were they? My favourites are Doritos Hint of Lime! Hope you're ok for work tonight? I'm good other than my silly back :-( x

They were infact morrisons own - VERY tasty ;) hehe ...

Aw no, do you suffer bad with your back? Hope you manage to ease it .... Iv started gettin a sore lower back - must be my job ... Booo! I'm ok, I'm a type 1 diabetic & my blood sugars haven't been behaving last night .. Makes me feel extra tired .. But Ile get over it ;)

X x x

Pitta is 4pp for 60g, most Shop/Takeaways ones are 80g. Not sure on Pakora? I'm sure 28pp will easily cover it tho! Is it Homemade? X

It's from the takeaway - if works quiet were guna get a takeaway .. Knowing my luck it'll be mega busy .. That's good to no about the pitta, ta .... If I have one - Ile just stick to my dailies for the rest of the week :) x x

They were infact morrisons own - VERY tasty ;) hehe ...

Aw no, do you suffer bad with your back? Hope you manage to ease it .... Iv started gettin a sore lower back - must be my job ... Booo! I'm ok, I'm a type 1 diabetic & my blood sugars haven't been behaving last night .. Makes me feel extra tired .. But Ile get over it ;)

X x x

I had a car accident last year and have suffered since :-( Do u have to have injections? Does that mean you've had it since Childhood? X

It's from the takeaway - if works quiet were guna get a takeaway .. Knowing my luck it'll be mega busy .. That's good to no about the pitta, ta .... If I have one - Ile just stick to my dailies for the rest of the week :) x x

Mmmmm that sounds yummy! Do they put any sauce on it? X

Oh nooo that's mega sh!t - esp as its someone else's fault :( are you on pain killers?

Diabetic since I was 7 .... I'm 27 now so had it 20 years :( I have an insulin pump because i was unable to control it with my job n that x x x

I had a car accident last year and have suffered since :-( Do u have to have injections? Does that mean you've had it since Childhood? X

Mmmmm that sounds yummy! Do they put any sauce on it? X

Mango sauce NOM ;) x

Shift 6/7 (woo nearly there ;))

Today's food -

B
50g shreddies & 100mls almond breeze = 5pp

D
Veggie Sausage bagel (2 quorn sausage, ww bagel) = 7pp
Chips = 4pp

T
Quorn cottage pie & carrots = 5pp

S
Slice of burgen toast & ww spread = 3pp
Tortilla chips = 5pp

Shift 6/7 (woo nearly there ;))

Today's food -

B
50g shreddies & 100mls almond breeze = 5pp

D
Veggie Sausage bagel (2 quorn sausage, ww bagel) = 7pp
Chips = 4pp

T
Quorn cottage pie & carrots = 5pp

S
Slice of burgen toast & ww spread = 3pp
Tortilla chips = 5pp

Yey for nearly being finished and your time off!!! Did u make the Cottage Pie? I noticed the Tortilla Chips are tempting u again!!!! X

Yey for nearly being finished and your time off!!! Did u make the Cottage Pie? I noticed the Tortilla Chips are tempting u again!!!! X

Lol - na didn't make it - just got myself easy ready meals this week for work - I don't have that much of an appetite on nights - didn't have my takeaway last night, was too busy so ended up just having a bagel :( I have some tortilla chips in my locker along with brownies, cookies & chocolate eeekkkkkkkkkk .. But Ile have some tortilla chips if I get peckish ;) haha x x

Lol - na didn't make it - just got myself easy ready meals this week for work - I don't have that much of an appetite on nights - didn't have my takeaway last night, was too busy so ended up just having a bagel :( I have some tortilla chips in my locker along with brownies, cookies & chocolate eeekkkkkkkkkk .. But Ile have some tortilla chips if I get peckish ;) haha x x

How was your Shift? Only one more to go! That's excellent pp 'value' for the ready meal. Sorry to hear u missed out on the takeaway, least u can have your dominos when u are off! X

Re: .. Ruby's WW Veggie diary ..

What flavour tortilla chips did you have? I love the chilli ones

What flavour tortilla chips did you have? I love the chilli ones

Ciara, do you get Hint of Lime Doritos in Irekand? They are the mutts nuts! X

my faves are the cool ones ..... NOM!!!

Back