.. Ruby's Diary ..

Well done at wi this week! 8st 6 u skinny minnie. How much have u lost so far? And is diabetes more easily controlled if u dont mind me asking? Great measurements too :) xx

Ask away honey :)
Iv lost 1stone 8lb, started off at 10 stone & unable to control my blood sugars, one minute they be 29 then next minute 1.5 .. No continuity atall .. Was taking up to 50 units of insulin then & now I'm taking about 20 units, the more insulin you take, the easier it is to gain weight .. I'm managing to keep my sugars at a steady 6 to 9 now ;) best it's ever been in my life, really pleased too coz I needed them controlled for when I have a baby next year, which my doc will deffo allow my to now :) woooooop!! X

Aw no ?! What do your takeaways do for veggies then? Not many do BBQ sauce here but that was amazing with the beansprouts & tofu . Mmm! X

Our Takeways don't really do much which is Veggie! Been thinking about having Takeway on tuesday but other than Dominos there isn't a lot of other choice! X

Our Takeways don't really do much which is Veggie! Been thinking about having Takeway on tuesday but other than Dominos there isn't a lot of other choice! X

I always go via hungry house or just eat so I can see If they have veggie options ... Have you tried going thru them?! X

I always go via hungry house or just eat so I can see If they have veggie options ... Have you tried going thru them?! X

There aren't many listed in my area for either :-( In fact I think they are mainly Kebab Shops, couple of Indians and one Chinese? X

Ask away honey :)
Iv lost 1stone 8lb, started off at 10 stone & unable to control my blood sugars, one minute they be 29 then next minute 1.5 .. No continuity atall .. Was taking up to 50 units of insulin then & now I'm taking about 20 units, the more insulin you take, the easier it is to gain weight .. I'm managing to keep my sugars at a steady 6 to 9 now ;) best it's ever been in my life, really pleased too coz I needed them controlled for when I have a baby next year, which my doc will deffo allow my to now :) woooooop!! X

Wow what a difference! 50units.down.to.20 is amazing. U mustve felt so ill with ur Blood sugar varying that much. U must feel like a new woman! Aww thats fantastic about the baby news :) :D

There aren't many listed in my area for either :-( In fact I think they are mainly Kebab Shops, couple of Indians and one Chinese? X

Aw no that's cr@p :( !!!! I must be very lucky to have lotsa veggie options x

Wow what a difference! 50units.down.to.20 is amazing. U mustve felt so ill with ur Blood sugar varying that much. U must feel like a new woman! Aww thats fantastic about the baby news :) :D

Yeah always felt so ill :( I am feeling better now it's better controlled thank god ;) yay for babies :) xx

Today was a 'family day' had the in laws over including me mam and brother inlaw too .. Hubby made lasagne for them lot so I made my own meal ;) was Delish ;) even if I do say so myself :) .. So another on points day for me ..

B
Honey & vanilla OSS with 1% milk =4

D
2 small jacket spuds with sweetcorn, salad & xtra lite mayo =6
Banana

T
Quorn chow mein =8
Lemon cheesecake yogurt =2

S
Milk =2
FF =2
Salt & vinegar popcorn =1
Mint hot choc =1

26/26
0/49

Aw no that's cr@p :( !!!! I must be very lucky to have lotsa veggie options x

You Are! I think I've decided, I'm gonna get Egg Fried Rice and Curry Sauce from Asda and then Ill just add in Stir Fried Mixed Veg, it'll be Takeaway mixed with Fakeaway! X

Today was a 'family day' had the in laws over including me mam and brother inlaw too .. Hubby made lasagne for them lot so I made my own meal ;) was Delish ;) even if I do say so myself :) .. So another on points day for me ..

B
Honey & vanilla OSS with 1% milk =4

D
2 small jacket spuds with sweetcorn, salad & xtra lite mayo =6
Banana

T
Quorn chow mein =8
Lemon cheesecake yogurt =2

S
Milk =2
FF =2
Salt & vinegar popcorn =1
Mint hot choc =1

26/26
0/49

Did you make the Quorn Chow Mein? How dare he not make a Veggie Option ;-) x

You Are! I think I've decided, I'm gonna get Egg Fried Rice and Curry Sauce from Asda and then Ill just add in Stir Fried Mixed Veg, it'll be Takeaway mixed with Fakeaway! X Did you make the Quorn Chow Mein? How dare he not make a Veggie Option ;-) x

Yum yum! That's a good option from the Chinese for ya! I love soft noodles & curry sauce ;)

Yeah I made the chow mein :)

Haha, he panicked making the lasagne as he NEVER cooks so I thought it be extra stressful doing me somert too so I was a kind wife haha ;) xxxx

Just earnt myself 5ap doing a run ;) go me :) xx

Well done !!! Can u send me some motivation and energy please?! Xx

Haha, Ile email ya some ;) .. I dunno where It came from coz iv been knackered all day and I'm even more knackered now ... Last bit of energy from the week gone x

Yum yum! That's a good option from the Chinese for ya! I love soft noodles & curry sauce ;)

Yeah I made the chow mein :)

Haha, he panicked making the lasagne as he NEVER cooks so I thought it be extra stressful doing me somert too so I was a kind wife haha ;) xxxx

Just earnt myself 5ap doing a run ;) go me :) xx

You're a VERY good wifey! I'm going to a different town tomorrow so I'm gonna hunt again for the Mayflower Sauce, not holding out much hope tho! X

they do mayflower sauce loads by me!
certain butchers, b and m, random corner stores, home bargains had it in once etc!

Tea .... Very very filling ;) image-3377901778.jpg

Back