.. Ruby's Diary ..

I always get angry and say that animals are mass produced for meat .. Etc .. If people didn't eat meat they wouldn't be mass produced! Being veggie is well easy to gain weight eh ;) lotsa nuts and hummus was my downfall ;) xx

Carbs is my downfall! I had keep replacing the meat on my plate with extra carbs, not good!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Yeah I bet it's so beautiful where you both live, Manchester has poor weather and it's not very attractive I must admit .. No wonder it's so cheap and full of crime :-0 haha xx

Carbs is my downfall! I had beeb replacing the meat on my plate with extra carbs, not good! Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yeah that was my downfall on slimming world .. It's hard not to eat carbs when there's not always veggie options xx

Yeah I bet it's so beautiful where you both live, Manchester has poor weather and it's not very attractive I must admit .. No wonder it's so cheap and full of crime :-0 haha xx

Slough isnt beautiful, its got alot of business so lots of trading estates etc. But I live 4miles from Windsor which is beautiful!!! And I go uni in uxbridge which is lovely xxx

Slough isnt beautiful, its got alot of business so lots of trading estates etc. But I live 4miles from Windsor which is beautiful!!! And I go uni in uxbridge which is lovely xxx Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app
See I'm rubbish at knowing where places are .. Lol .. ;) xx

I live in Sittingbourne, it's not exactly posh either but it does have a High Speed Train to London so it's a popular place to live! Me and Poppy have Annual Passes for Legoland so have been to Windsor and surrounding areas quite a bit! X

I live in Sittingbourne, it's not exactly posh either but it does have a High Speed Train to London so it's a popular place to live! Me and Poppy have Annual Passes for Legoland so have been to Windsor and surrounding areas quite a bit! X

Oo yeah ive been sittingborne too, did u visit the castle and gardens.in.Windsor? Soo beautiful! Xx

Oo yeah ive been sittingborne too, did u visit the castle and gardens.in.Windsor? Soo beautiful! Xx

What did you do in Sittingbourne? I've never been into the Castle, looked at if from afar, the town is amazing, well any town with Cath Kidston is amazing in my eyes! X

What did you do in Sittingbourne? I've never been into the Castle, looked at if from afar, the town is amazing, well any town with Cath Kidston is amazing in my eyes! X

Ha ha well I was visiting an old friend in isle.of sheppey for a week and u pass through sittingborne so I was shown around, went.to Maidstone, dover, canterbury and to the bluewater shopping centre nearer london. Was a nice week sight seeing! Xx

Ha ha well I was visiting an old friend in isle.of sheppey for a week and u pass through sittingborne so I was shown around, went.to Maidstone, dover, canterbury and to the bluewater shopping centre nearer london. Was a nice week sight seeing! Xx

The Isle of Sheppey is where I was born and lived until 2008! How Funny! Small World isn't it! X

Sounds all foreign to me ladies ;) hehe ... X

Just catching up on your diary.
Different areas are dearer than others. Where I live is closer to dublin so its expensive whereaa if you drive an hour out its much cheaper. If we went down to the country for a weekend we do be shocked at howuch cheaper it is. Rent is so expensive aswell. We bought our house when prices were at an all time low so we were very lucky.
Carbs are my downfall aswell which is why I dont buy bread as il eat the whole loaf

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I feel like ill never own a property but I guess I have to be grateful that We have a roof over our heads x

You will hun positive thinking

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I feel like ill never own a property but I guess I have to be grateful that We have a roof over our heads x
Don't worry Hun, we won't ever be able to afford our 'own' house either ..... It's so disheartening isn't it .. Me & hubby both have good jobs but have nothing as a deposit and with having to pay rent & bills we will never have enough to save either .... We might be getting kicked out of our lovely rented house soon too so we are feeling pretty crap about having to move all over again ! So much stress & expense :( your not Alone xxx

Don't worry Hun, we won't ever be able to afford our 'own' house either ..... It's so disheartening isn't it .. Me & hubby both have good jobs but have nothing as a deposit and with having to pay rent & bills we will never have enough to save either .... We might be getting kicked out of our lovely rented house soon too so we are feeling pretty crap about having to move all over again ! So much stress & expense :( your not Alone xxx

Oh No :-( This is always the worry with rented isn't it :-( Is the Landlord selling up? X

Oh No :-( This is always the worry with rented isn't it :-( Is the Landlord selling up? X
She came sniffing round a few months ago telling us to cut the grass n asking what our jobs were the cheeky cow ... Then went on to saying she wanted to sell up next year ....... So we're not sure what's guna happen! We feel a bit used tbh coz when we moved in last nov, building work started on next doors extension so they were banging for months and still are, took over our drive for 6months .... Then the other neighbours have just started a conservatory too ... So we get the feeling she's been waiting for their work to finish so she can sell up! .... Again drawbacks to renting, but when it's all you can afford, it's all you can do eh :( ... Loads of ppl at work younger than me have mortgages ........ Admittedly, had help from parents too ... One young couple we no, both 20yr old were able to put 60,000 on their house .... Eeeeek! We haven't even got 100 quid for a deposit! Xx

She came sniffing round a few months ago telling us to cut the grass n asking what our jobs were the cheeky cow ... Then went on to saying she wanted to sell up next year ....... So we're not sure what's guna happen! We feel a bit used tbh coz when we moved in last nov, building work started on next doors extension so they were banging for months and still are, took over our drive for 6months .... Then the other neighbours have just started a conservatory too ... So we get the feeling she's been waiting for their work to finish so she can sell up! .... Again drawbacks to renting, but when it's all you can afford, it's all you can do eh :( ... Loads of ppl at work younger than me have mortgages ........ Admittedly, had help from parents too ... One young couple we no, both 20yr old were able to put 60,000 on their house .... Eeeeek! We haven't even got 100 quid for a deposit! Xx

60K Deposit! OMG! I don't even have 60p ;-) It sounds like your Landlady is being a bit of a mare, I had one like that before here But luckily the one for here is really really nice.

Btw..

Fellow Veggies (and Non-Veggies!) My Recipes have been posted in my Thread! X

60K Deposit! OMG! I don't even have 60p ;-) It sounds like your Landlady is being a bit of a mare, I had one like that before here But luckily the one for here is really really nice. Btw.. Fellow Veggies (and Non-Veggies!) My Recipes have been posted in my Thread! X
She's one of those who think their better than yer! Pah!! Thanks Hun, Ile have a look ;) x

She's one of those who think their better than yer! Pah!! Thanks Hun, Ile have a look ;) x

Don't you just hate people like that! X

Back