linda mc burger (5) bun (4)
wedges (5)
veg

S
crisps (2)
biscuit (5)
milk (4)

little bit over today 42/40 eek!

sooooo depressing isn't it Serena :( I can't get into some of my size 14s at the mo - I got a massive bootay haha!! Xx

VERY depressing! I've had to go out work clothes shopping and I refuse to buy a bigger size! X

Today's grub B cereal bar (2) Special K crisps (2) latte (2) D lf cheese baguette (7) muller corner (4) T linda mc burger (5) bun (4) wedges (5) veg S crisps (2) biscuit (5) milk (4) little bit over today 42/40 eek!

Don't worry about 2pp over, that's only 80cals in the reality of things. X

VERY depressing! I've had to go out work clothes shopping and I refuse to buy a bigger size! X

Don't worry about 2pp over, that's only 80cals in the reality of things. X

Ooh doesn't sound bad atall when u put it like that :) thanks Hun!
Aw that's a Shame about the clothes, it's one of those things u can't avoid eh :( xxx

Hubby's bday today - tried to be as good as poss ........

B
scrambled egg (4) on toast (3) with lf butter (1)

T
Bella italia -
butternut squash soup (4)
goats cheese, spinach & olive pizza (14) this was one of their 'below 600 calories' items - really nice & felty naughty eating it but it was healthier than a cheese pizza :)

S
peanut butter cream Krispy Kreme doughnut (10)
Special K crisps (2)
milk (4)

40/40 yay within points too !!!! ;) xx

Ooh doesn't sound bad atall when u put it like that :) thanks Hun! Aw that's a Shame about the clothes, it's one of those things u can't avoid eh :( xxx

Just gotta look outside the box :) x

Hubby's bday today - tried to be as good as poss ........ B scrambled egg (4) on toast (3) with lf butter (1) T Bella italia - butternut squash soup (4) goats cheese, spinach & olive pizza (14) this was one of their 'below 600 calories' items - really nice & felty naughty eating it but it was healthier than a cheese pizza :) S peanut butter cream Krispy Kreme doughnut (10) Special K crisps (2) milk (4) 40/40 yay within points too !!!! ;) xx

Well Done You! What a fantastic on plan day you had! I love those PB KK, not had one in months!!!! You should be very proud of yourself, hope hubby had a lovely day x

Just gotta look outside the box :) x

Well Done You! What a fantastic on plan day you had! I love those PB KK, not had one in months!!!! You should be very proud of yourself, hope hubby had a lovely day x

Ooh the kk was amaziiiiiinggg!! I was proper proud considering what I coulda ate ;) hubby had a fab day taaa :) :) xx

todays foods -

B
all bran (6)
milk (4)

D
Leek & potato soup (5)
crisps (4)

T
tortilla pizza
WW tortilla (3)
50g lf cheese (4)

S
pretzel m&ms (4)
cereal bars (7)
biscuit (3)

40/40

Ooh the kk was amaziiiiiinggg!! I was proper proud considering what I coulda ate ;) hubby had a fab day taaa :) :) xx todays foods - B all bran (6) milk (4) D Leek & potato soup (5) crisps (4) T tortilla pizza WW tortilla (3) 50g lf cheese (4) S pretzel m&ms (4) cereal bars (7) biscuit (3) 40/40
Right on track ruby which is what I like to see. X

Today's food has been grab what I can as my little boy has been very needy & iv had a hungover husband ... God help me haha!

Breakfast & dinner =
2 x bagels (9) & butter (2)
Cereal bar (2)
Hoops & crosses (2)
2 mini cream eggs (3)
Milk (4)

Tea =
Cheese (3) baguette (7)
Sunbites (3)
Latte (2)
Flapjack (3)

40/40

Whoopsy, just decided to calculate the pp in 2 bagels ... It's 12pp not 9pp .. That's why I shouldn't go off the calorie method all the time .. Need to carry my points calculator with me! So I'm 3pp over ....... X

Whoopsy, just decided to calculate the pp in 2 bagels ... It's 12pp not 9pp .. That's why I shouldn't go off the calorie method all the time .. Need to carry my points calculator with me! So I'm 3pp over ....... X

That's what Weeklies are for :) x

Another pound off:scale: !! ;)

Well Done Ruby! The Veggies are rocking it! X

B
Bagel (6) butter (1)
Cereal bar (2)

D
Boiled eggs (4) ryvita (3) butter (1)
Cereal bar (2)

T
Sausages (3) wrap (3)
Mushy peas (3)
(Weird concoction I know. Joys of having a crying newborn)

S
Cake (4)
Milk (5)
Crisps (3)

40/40

Loosing that pound today has kept me on track - really wanted to have a big chocolate blow out but didn't ..... Phew! X

B Bagel (6) butter (1) Cereal bar (2) D Boiled eggs (4) ryvita (3) butter (1) Cereal bar (2) T Sausages (3) wrap (3) Mushy peas (3) (Weird concoction I know. Joys of having a crying newborn) S Cake (4) Milk (5) Crisps (3) 40/40 Loosing that pound today has kept me on track - really wanted to have a big chocolate blow out but didn't ..... Phew! X

You should be very proud of your loss and take pride in yourself even more for not having that chocolate blow out! X

QUOTE="RUBYROO;7715231"] We deffo are rocking it hard Hun ;) xx[/QUOTE]

I love how I have a couple of veggie minis now! It seems to feel even more yummy reading the food diaries when it's all stuff I can eat! X

You should be very proud of your loss and take pride in yourself even more for not having that chocolate blow out! X QUOTE="RUBYROO;7715231"] We deffo are rocking it hard Hun ;) xx
I love how I have a couple of veggie minis now! It seems to feel even more yummy reading the food diaries when it's all stuff I can eat! X[/QUOTE]

Awww thanks honey! Dieting is easier when you have friends to do it with :) xxx

I love how I have a couple of veggie minis now! It seems to feel even more yummy reading the food diaries when it's all stuff I can eat! X Awww thanks honey! Dieting is easier when you have friends to do it with :) xxx

Sharing is caring :) x

Did a nice long hour walk today .. Go me :) & have been good food wise ;)

B
Bagel (6) butter (1)
Milk (5)

D
Latte (3)
Popchips (3)
Cereal bar (2)
Fruit
(Naughty dinner I know :( but all pointed ;))

T
Quorn mine (3) pasta (7) dolmio (3)

S
Sun bites (3)
Choc (4)

40/40

Deffo !! ;) xx

And who better to share with than veggies! X

Did a nice long hour walk today .. Go me :) & have been good food wise ;) B Bagel (6) butter (1) Milk (5) D Latte (3) Popchips (3) Cereal bar (2) Fruit (Naughty dinner I know :( but all pointed ;)) T Quorn mine (3) pasta (7) dolmio (3) S Sun bites (3) Choc (4) 40/40

Awesome Day Ruby! And who cares what the dinner was as long as it's on plan and it was so win win! X

Back