rubys rewind,all comments/help welcome

Hi RubyAngel,

Good luck with your weigh in this morning. Let us know how it goes. :cross:

:flirt2:woooohoooo!!!
lost 4 pounds since monday! v.pleased with that,wish id took it a bit more serious from tha start now,i think because ive cheated on every other diet ive ever been on,i thought id try it now.
but not any more,ive seen the light! well the scales move anyway,haha. just got to figure how to move my ticker now hmmm..

If you click on you ticker, it will take you to the Ticker Factory website. Enter your pin/password and then you can set todays stats and save it. Just a pointer, the date is in the US format, so MM/DD/YYYY.

Well done for the loss and also for now taking it seriously and intending to stick to the plan. You'll do far better that way. :)

well im still here ,having a bit of trouble with my ticker,il post more later when i can sort this little bugger out!

geez ive got 2 tickers now!! cant find the delete button .any ideas?

anyway all is going really well on the diet plan,cant notice any change yet,but think im retaining water a bit at the mo,got that bloated comfortable feeling.oh well,sure it will whooosh out soon.right of to watch my lovely son play football.xx

Last edited:
hmmm ,think i may rename mtself ruby twoticker!
anyway im feeling on top of the world this morning,may be because kiddiewinks are back to school tomorrow,maybe because im enjoying this diet and cant wait to see some good results.im feeling uber positive this morning,long may it continue!x

If you go into User CP and the Edit Signature, click the one you want to delete with the mouse and press the delete key. Then click on Save Signature and you're done. :)

yeah,ticker has now gone!
well its been a good day here so far.just off to take the dog for another walk.

well ,only 3 days til weigh day again,cant wait this time,will be a full 100% week yay,go me!
i have been doing a lot of thinking the last few days,i think loosing this weight is just going to be the start for me.ive been coasting along the last few years,not wanting to make a fuss about anything,not wanting to draw attention to myself,letting people take the piff.
i think of this diet as a way of shedding a skin almost,letting the me i used to be come back.i want my confidence back more than anything.the old ruby wouldnt let people walk all over her and be nasty.i hope she returns soon.
i have a feeling when this weight starts dropping ,there will be a few changes ahead.i cant wait.x

Back